Trichomes & Harvest: Opinions Needed, Newbie Here

Tangerine Dream has been chopped! Doing some wet trimming now. : ) Quite a bit more to go!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    896.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    970.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 68
Hi all, I just joined this forum! After lurking for a bit I have seen a lot of helpful folks here and was hoping for opinions on a couple of my plants. This is the first time I've grown and I think I'm close to harvest! : ) :cheer:

I'll start with this plant. This is from a feminized auto flower tangerine dream seed (seed is from Growers Choice Seeds). Photos were taken early this morning and today would be day 88 since breaking soil.

I come to those of you with experience! : ) Do you think she is ready to be cut or should I wait a little longer?

Hoping I post these pics correctly lol...

Thank you in advance! :thanks:

TD Amber Leaf.jpg
TD 8.jpg
TD 1.jpg
TD 2.jpg
TD 3.jpg
TD 4.jpg
TD 5.jpg
TD 6.jpg
TD 7.jpg
TD Full View.jpg
Nice Job, getting close!

Good to know, thank you! :thanks:

I've discovered that I do NOT have a steady hand lol! The microscope I ordered from Amazon arrived yesterday and although it works, I can't seem to keep the thing in place and still long enough to see a whole lot. I did spot some amber trichomes though! : )

Soooo...I ordered this yesterday and it just arrived a few minutes ago.
1665093667617.png

I'm hoping this might work out better for me as I won't have to hold my face against the branches lol! I'm gonna go give it a try and will upload a few pics soon.

:green_heart:
Have the same problem, lol, I have to take a small piece off and put it on a table to check the trics. been thinking about one of the digital versions myself.

Have the same problem, lol, I have to take a small piece off and put it on a table to check the trics. been thinking about one of the digital versions myself.
I cut off a very small piece, hold it in my left hand, loupe in right hand. Cup your left hand, put your right hand in your left, and you will have a very stable platform.

Thanks Billotto! I honestly didn't expect it to work so well. Great deal for $45. : )

:ciao:

I've been thinking about having Santa bring me a WiFi microscope for Christmas. How were you able to steady it enough to get good pics? We're the buds on or off the plant? I was thinking about attaching one to a camera tripod some how, so I could get pics while the buds were still on the plant.

I cut off a very small piece, hold it in my left hand, loupe in right hand. Cup your left hand, put your right hand in your left, and you will have a very stable platform.

This is helpful to know! I didn't know I could cut off a piece lol. :laughtwo: That would make things A LOT easier!

I've been thinking about having Santa bring me a WiFi microscope for Christmas. How were you able to steady it enough to get good pics? We're the buds on or off the plant? I was thinking about attaching one to a camera tripod some how, so I could get pics while the buds were still on the plant.

Hi BigD! When I took the pics with the WiFi microscope the buds were still on the plant. This microscope is super easy to use practically right out of the box. I just had to install an app on my phone and then connect my phone to the microscope's WiFi. I didn't do anything special for the quality or steadiness of the pics! : ) You have 2 options to snap the photo once ready to...there's a little button on the microscope itself, or you can snap the photo using your phone. Using your phone prevents that little shake that blurs the photo. Really a great deal for it.

:)

Between the tangerine dream plant and northern lights plant I got a dry weight total of 217.5 grams. I know I can do better than that, and plan to, but I'm okay with this for my first time growing. : )

harvest.jpg

Nice line up.

Back
Top Bottom