Trouble in paradise

HighestLove

420 Member
I've got 5 plants right now. It's my first attempt at growing. I've stumbled into my second month with stunted plants because I kept screwing up their lighting, watering, feeding, and soil. I finally got it down, my girls are looking hearty... and this happens. It was only 2 bottom leaves on a single White Widow. I pinched them off so it wouldn't spread or weaken the whole plant.

I looked up what could be causing it and came up with phosphorus deficiency. Does that sound right? How do I correct it?

Attachments

• 15892390209641514860355341413610.jpg
    15892390209641514860355341413610.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 15892390696392526435863120215526.jpg
    15892390696392526435863120215526.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 43
I've got Fox Farms Happy Frog, mixed with organic worm castings and coco fibers. Currently feeding with fox Farms Grow Big in every other watering.

There’s a embed photo right next to the smiley emoji that makes photos look like this
F994D69E-60C6-45C9-B6C0-EEC0EBBE07CC.jpeg

my advice to you, when posting it is much easier to see images posted this way for me and others to see your plant instead of that tiny file attachment earlier. I don’t spend time opening them files for viewing personally

okay nicely done. Hmm, I don’t grow soil yet. Can you post the full plant next.
Generally want a close up photo of problem area and do the whole plant next to better troubleshoot your problem lol.

They're all small for their age. I started from seeds but, like I said, I'm not as good at following instructions as I am at learning from my mistakes. Lol.

ok, sorry... but yes, the leaves you pulled off are showing a deficiency... you need the suite... Grow BIg, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

I have them. I was hesitating to use them because I burned the plants early on. I just started using the grow big in this mornings watering.

oh egads... i got confused with scottys picture.. lol Sorry... btw... plant looks
So, who told you that FF Grow Big was all you needed? Grow Big is one of their trio of nutes, and primarily used during the veg cycle. Your plants are well into flowering and are needing the rest of the suite... and you are showing a severe phosphorus deficiency as a result. Get the rest of the trio and their feeding chart, soon.

No one told me, I'm trying to figure it all out and clearly not doing so well. Lol. How can they be flowering if they're so small? They're not supposed to be auto flowering and I have them on 18/6 lighting times.

Trying to catch up after my flub up... I am seeing some yellow bottom leaves, that might be from them touching the soil, but I wonder if it could be something else. Then we have the plucked leaves, clearly showing a problem. Are you keeping this soil wet maybe? Not letting the plant dry out could be causing a shut down to start happening.

Apologies for my craziness. This is the first thread I've participated in and I'm trying to get the hang of responding to individual suggestions or questions. I appreciate all the help and advice. It's completely possible that I've over watered, given my experience with under watering in their first few weeks.

I got a close up of the plant in question:
20200511_214742.jpg

And of the setup; this lady is in the bottom right corner:
20200511_214601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom