Tutankhamon - DWC - LED

TwistedSteel

Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon Feminized "King Tut"
Indoor DWC SCROG
G8 LED

Ok well here goes nothing! This is going to be my first journal so take it easy on me...

Picked up some beans from TNSB. I have nothing but great things to say about them! order came before the expected date plus the freebies were great. One of them wasn't what I was expecting but, was of equal if not better genetics.

So 10/10 tossed three of the seeds into just regular old tap water over night. by morning 2 out of three had popped. So I PH'd some rockwool cubes and threw the girls in. They looked to cozy in their new cubes so off they went to their new temporary home ( a closet). Under a T8 light for heat. Temps weren't high enough in the closet so I threw in a little space heater with a programmable thermostat...Perfect...Or so I thought the next morning when I went to check on them the closet was at 40c or 104f... I panicked I was pretty sure I had just killed then. Oh well onward and upward... Here they are a couple days after the blast of heat under the G8 240W LED about 30" above the tray

So the pair that popped from the water were in the pair of cubes the one that I didn't think was viable in the single cube. The taller of the two was the first to pop and came out of the gate running

IMG_070730.JPG
IMG_070632.JPG

So a few days later after roots started emerging from the rock wool into their first reservoir...

6 gal Top feed DWC (only one pump for the whole system)
AN GMB 1ml/L
PH 5.5 - 6.3

IMG_071034.JPG
IMG_070930.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom