'Twas The Night Before 4/20 - Justin's Journal

Wow, they look beautiful!!

REPS!!

OOPS: Need to spread the love before repping you again.
Oops, just wanted to say if you think they beautiful that comes as a great compliment Knopkop . . .

The SA is behind but I've taken some clones to give her a better (hopefully) shot on the next run....hopefully mite free.

Well this round is looking very promising. Don't fuck it up now. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm trying but I'm always finding a way and barely escaping. Cracking branches, splitting stems when tying down, not calibrating pH pen and last night eventually checking to find its 0.5 out.

Lots happening in my world bud, but I have a little Angel on my shoulder lol.

We all strive to be the Next Blaze \ Sun Valley .

LOL!

Well you're obviously doing something right. I'm not being "nice" when I say they look good. They genuinely do look great. I would be a happy man if those plants were in my garden. :thumb:

I'm trying but I'm always finding a way and barely escaping. Cracking branches, splitting stems when tying down, not calibrating pH pen and last night eventually checking to find its 0.5 out.

Lots happening in my world bud, but I have a little Angel on my shoulder lol.

We all strive to be the Next Blaze \ Sun Valley .
It's called a "learning experience". They suck as a rule. BUT you do learn something. The hard way.
Mostly "oshitoshitoshit, don't do THAT again."

Bud sites really coming to the party, they are stretching daily so I'm adjusting the lights more so that the last run.
Holding thumbs . . .

420-magazine-mobile1216109760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile663567465.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1732253216.jpg

PS - I'm 2 stoned to give a detailed analysis of all the strains.

Hehehehe, I have both QB and cobs in there, what you see in the pic is part of the QB. I hope it's gonna be sick 2 hahaha
I like the look of the QB. Sexy. Plants here and in Pennywise threads are thriving big time and the natural light is great.

How would you compare the QB to COB? Realistically an HLG550 isn't that much considering what it is.

Hehehehe, I have both QB and cobs in there, what you see in the pic is part of the QB. I hope it's gonna be sick 2 hahaha

Schweet, just ordered 4 x 4000k boards from the c-town guys myself. Gonna be running them for veg seeing as I have all 3000k cobs for flowering. They gave me a really good deal on just the boards + heatsink, already had a driver for it.

Schweet, just ordered 4 x 4000k boards from the c-town guys myself. Gonna be running them for veg seeing as I have all 3000k cobs for flowering. They gave me a really good deal on just the boards + heatsink, already had a driver for it.
Nice man, you will be a happy chappy.

I like the look of the QB. Sexy. Plants here and in Pennywise threads are thriving big time and the natural light is great.

How would you compare the QB to COB? Realistically an HLG550 isn't that much considering what it is.
A seasoned grower will immediately pick up the difference, I had a bad start to my first grow (which was my previous grow) so I never really got to judge the cobs in itself due to those issues. That being said I think I'm the last person to ask to give a definitive answer as to the comparable differences between the two, all I can say is so far so good man.

Back
Top Bottom