'Twas The Night Before 4/20 - Justin's Journal

Thanks Blaze, yeah I wasn't sure of the amounts on the Molasses so went in on the mild side, glad I can jack it up a bit

You can also use calmag, but remember it contains a fair amount of nitrogen. I usually alternate, so I won't give calmag with nutes. So something like this:

Biobizz
nothing
Biobizz
Calmag

I suggested molasses for the more organic approach. Even if you go with calmag, swap out the calmag for molasses sometimes. Your plants will love it. I promise. 1ml/L is not much bud. I give anywhere between 3 and 6ml/L of water.

So how many additives can you do per foliar spary? Or is it better to keep them simple?

Only thing I've ever foliar sprayed is pesticides and peroxide, so I am the wrong person to ask for advice on that subject Nooby. ;)

Not all 3 at once, I alternate. Just wanted that clear before someone goes ahead and does all 3, kills the plants and blames me lol

Transplanted with a kelpak and molasses mix into 5 x 30cm pots and the one big GG into a 35 cm pot totalling the 6 to go to the end.

420-magazine-mobile584965158.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2141619614.jpg

Tied them up to level them out for a few hours then I will untie most of the to head towards the lights.

420-magazine-mobile2037803633.jpg

420-magazine-mobile573849929.jpg

The above 2 pics is the GG in the 35cm pot.
That's all for now all ppl

Transplanted with a kelpak and molasses mix into 5 x 30cm pots and the one big GG into a 35 cm pot totalling the 6 to go to the end.

Tied them up to level them out for a few hours then I will untie most of the to head towards the lights.

Some awesome training man

With regards to Molasses, I really don't have that much difficulty in mixing it up, but I also don't keep it in the fridge so that might explain it. I'm currently giving her molasses every 3rd feed with a 1ml per litre ratio. Should I be changing something with regards to that feeding pattern or dosages
I don't even keep my cooking molasses in the fridge, never had a problem. You guys have a way more humid climate, though. ???
Are you giving plain water between feeds?

Epsom salts or Calmag or both? I know the ES is essentially for Magnesium so what you saying is calcium is not a real requirements?
Then I must ask, why Epsom Salt or Calmag if Molasses contain both Calcium and Magnesium if I'm correct?

Shot for the info non the less brother
Calcium is super necessary for healthy cell structure in the weed, and (i think, not 100% sure on this one, please google)essential to move other nutrients around the plant. Again, not sure if it's silica or calciym, but they're leaning towards including it in ferts alongside N,P, &K, it's that important. But Ca is v.v important, don't skimp!

So how many additives can you do per foliar spary? Or is it better to keep them simple?
K.I.S.S. Keep it simple, silly. Only spray 1 foliar at a time, because it will help identify any problems that might arise - nute burn, make that solution weaker, toxicity, don't spray with Mg any more, etc etc. It helps prevent a situation where everything goes bits up & you don't know where what went wrong. Also, plain water between feeds. Prevents salt build up, which is nasty.

Very, very nice. You're getting to be one scary good boss at growing...

Back
Top Bottom