Twas The Night Before Harvest: Christmas Poem

Here's a print and fold Xmas card I made 20 years ago from a poster I bought 50 years ago. Had to scan the poster in two pieces then put it all together in Paint Shop Pro v.8.1 that I still use with Win10. Should still have the poster around here somewhere.

XmasCardFinal.jpg

Here's just the front. 4x5"

XmasCard.jpg

:peace:

Seasons Greetings 2021 Everyone! I hope my friends in the USA had a happy Thanksgiving and now that end of the year celebrations are in full swing, it is time to once again bump my shameless toked up modification of " A Visit from St. Nicholas" by Clement Clarke Moore! Please excuse my stoned alterations to the original, as we in the Cannabis community celebrate another holiday season, in our gardens.

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate at your house, and may your every holiday wish come true.

xxxooo from: Emilya, Ms. J., Pops and all the dogs

Please click this link: Twas The Night Before Harvest: Christmas Poem
to go back to the original post

Seasons Greetings 2021 Everyone! I hope my friends in the USA had a happy Thanksgiving and now that end of the year celebrations are in full swing, it is time to once again bump my shameless toked up modification of " A Visit from St. Nicholas" by Clement Clarke Moore! Please excuse my stoned alterations to the original, as we in the Cannabis community celebrate another holiday season, in our gardens.

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate at your house, and may your every holiday wish come true.

xxxooo from: Emilya, Ms. J., Pops and all the dogs

Please click this link: Twas The Night Before Harvest: Christmas Poem
to go back to the original post
bump! Merry Christmas 2022!

bump! Merry Christmas 2022!
I celebrate the Solstice 21 Dec and completely ignore Xmas - in fact I go away to a remote fishing shack on the SW Coast
No TV, internet, phone signal - nothing but a stove and some woollies (and a stash :hookah: )
Whatever floats your boat, wishing you peace and happiness ♥️

Back
Top Bottom