Twisted's First Grow Journal

No it’s taking them longer to drain them now. The one on the right hasn’t had any water in almost a week and the soil is still fairly damp. The one on the left was watered three days ago and she still soaked.

image.jpg
Sounds like the final swell has finished :thumb:
Timber. !!

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So when you go the 48 hours off is that straight 48 or can o turn my flash on my phone and check on them real quick
Your just resting them from the intense LED light.
This let's the trics swell.
Any accessory light won't damage the process.
It's just the intense LED your avoiding before chop. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I just got all caught up with your journal. Amazing looking buds you have there! It's going to fill some jars when you get to harvest them. :yummy:

We have really similar set ups, except I'm jealous of your bigger tent lol I only got the 4x2. The 2x2 you picked up is going to give you so much more room for activities haha at least it did for me. Post your comparative journal link here and I'll follow along on that one too.

So I’m not sure how I finish a grow journal on here but here we go. First harvest ever. Just by the smell of it I know I should have waited and done more to it. My first grow ever so don’t hate me I am learning and will continue to learn and grow. I already have seeds planted and already in their final pots. Please tell me what I did wrong and let me know where I can improve. Open to criticism.

IMG_9205.jpeg

IMG_9211.jpeg

IMG_9218.jpeg

IMG_9219.jpeg

Congrats Brother :yahoo:
Nothing wrong with a tent full of buds.
Good work :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom