Twisted's First Grow Journal

Twistedbutternut710

So I know I’m starting my grow journal a little late but here we go. I’m growing blue dream in a 4x4 VIVOSUN. I’m using fox farm soils. ATM the plants are at my friends house I’m about to transfer my two plants to my house.

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7545.jpeg

IMG_7544.jpeg

IMG_7520.jpeg

IMG_7518.jpeg

IMG_7519.jpeg

IMG_7517.jpeg

IMG_7516.jpeg

Is the light to close to far
Light looks fine.
I'd get the cups off as soon as you could :Namaste:
Before they get soft.
One other thing the pots could be filled better.
That's a lot of root space getting wasted.
Just 2 cents.
Looks good though.
Healthy and growing well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i’d love to jump in here for the ride if that’s ok. i have an odd love of first timers , probably because of all the awesome help i got here when i started and just want to pay it forward and help where i can and learn as we go.

I’m in agreement with all things @Bill284 has said.

and definitely first time jitters lol. seedlings look fine.

do you have a plan for feeding when the time comes? they will have enough to get them selves a few weeks but you’ll have to take over to keep them healthy.

do you have a ph meter?

make sure if using tap water you wait 24 hours before giving it to your plants to let the chlorine evaporate.

positive vibes

silver :Namaste:

i’d love to jump in here for the ride if that’s ok. i have an odd love of first timers , probably because of all the awesome help i got here when i started and just want to pay it forward and help where i can and learn as we go.

I’m in agreement with all things @Bill284 has said.

and definitely first time jitters lol. seedlings look fine.

do you have a plan for feeding when the time comes? they will have enough to get them selves a few weeks but you’ll have to take over to keep them healthy.

do you have a ph meter?

make sure if using tap water you wait 24 hours before giving it to your plants to let the chlorine evaporate.

positive vibes

silver :Namaste:
When it comes time to feed this is what we ( a friend of mine who I’m growing with) are using this to feed and yes he has a ph meter

IMG_7600.png

sounds like you’ve got everything you’ll need. just making sure we weren’t missing any key equipment.

The bucket shouldn’t be bad as long as you clean it prior to use. maybe run an experiment with testing the ph of water in a glass or bowl then pour it into the bucket and slosh it around and see how it changes if at all.

so excited for this!

Good morning my friend.
Nutrient manufacturers generally don't have a different feed schedule for autos.
I've read some growers just reduce feed ppm's.
Not a big auto guy so I can't say either way what's best.
Any auto growers have a recommendation?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i’ve never done autos so i’m not sure but it seems a little early for nutrients. I generally grow in organic soil so i don’t have to worry about that stuff too often though.

great job so far :high-five:

Look at my little mutant y’all thinks she’s an X-men

IMG_7635.jpeg

IMG_7634.jpeg
She is Beautiful and growing well :thumb:
Her color is a touch light :Namaste:
Are you feeding the Flora series to her?
What strength?
Is that coco in your pots?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi there twist, plants looking great. much better than my first grow. Hangout on this site long enough an before ya know it you'll be growing like a pro. Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom