Twisted's First Grow Journal

So I jus got my cal mag today should I go ahead and add some to it
I add calmag to my plain water before I add nutrients.
Next time you feed would be the time to Add it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I add calmag to my plain water before I add nutrients.
Next time you feed would be the time to Add it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
ok so i know everyone says your plants will tell you when they are thirsty but i have a soil tester and it is saying that the soil is dry im only watering once a week atm should i start to water more or jus stick to my once a week for now

They will soon prefer to be in a rhythm, for watering and feeding. You might find one that doesn't, but every strain that I've run, likes a like a drench-to-dry cycle. The plant is better able to breathe, and take up the entire range of nutrients this way. At every watering/feeding, from here till late flowering, soak them completely, and then let them dry out completely, before repeating the process. Try not to give them anything in between, unless you need to. You know they are 'dry', when the pots lift right up with almost no weight. The plants will love you back

ok so i know everyone says your plants will tell you when they are thirsty but i have a soil tester and it is saying that the soil is dry im only watering once a week atm should i start to water more or jus stick to my once a week for now
Soil testers are notoriously unreliable :Namaste: Believe it or not.
When the pot is becoming dry enough to require more nutrients she will start to droop.
Take notes and watch for this to occur.
Lifting the pot while watching her closely will give you a better chance at feeding her correctly.
Roots will thank you.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Would you transplant this early or no

IMG_7778.jpeg

Would you transplant this early or no

IMG_7778.jpeg
I like to form a decent rootball before I uppot.
It's very important for root growth and health, effects plan size and health.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ok guys we are at 26 days from seeds what’s my Mondays looking like I got my recharge and great white in the mail what can I do to fix my girls

IMG_7793.jpeg

IMG_7794.jpeg

IMG_7795.jpeg

IMG_7796.jpeg

IMG_7797.jpeg

IMG_7798.jpeg

image.jpg
What's wrong.
Healthy and Happy garden.
Sprinkle some great white on top and give them a tea when ready.
No problem.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

How will i know if its ready for tea and also i have roots growing through the top of the soil on one of my plants what should i do about that
Add more soil if you can.
Next time they are ready to water give them some tea. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So question one of my plants had a bit of a lean to it after I transplant but now she’s shooting back straight up. Could that be a sign that she’s ok enough that I can prune it or give a couple more days

So question one of my plants had a bit of a lean to it after I transplant but now she’s shooting back straight up. Could that be a sign that she’s ok enough that I can prune it or give a couple more days
Why do you want to take leaves off?:Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I was just wanting to take off the leaves that wasn’t helping the plant and maybe the plant would spruce up a bit lol
IMO there's little benefit from removing energy providing solar panels.
Those leaves help her grow.
I concentrate on growing the rootball at this stage. :Namaste:
All I want above ground is as many leaves as possible as quick as she can grow them.
BTW I never defol. ;)
Green leaves are her energy source, I want as many as possible.
Especially on young plants.
Just 2 cents, my method.

Others do it claiming great success. :yahoo:
Maby someone can point out a benefit.
I'd feed em and watch them grow.
Good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

IMO there's little benefit from removing energy providing solar panels.
Those leaves help her grow.
I concentrate on growing the rootball at this stage. :Namaste:
All I want above ground is as many leaves as possible as quick as she can grow them.
BTW I never defol. ;)
Green leaves are her energy source, I want as many as possible.
Especially on young plants.
Just 2 cents, my method.

Others do it claiming great success. :yahoo:
Maby someone can point out a benefit.
I'd feed em and watch them grow.
Good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Do you ever top your plants

Back
Top Bottom