First Time Grower - First Time Journaling

Hey everyone. I need opinion/advice.. I am 7 days into my cure. Not yet hearing a snap but close. My question is, can I cut a branch and decarcerate it for gummies? Should I wait ? All opinions and advice are welcome. Thank you!!
U making gummy bears

Good day fine fellows!!!! Well I snapped a branch and took it off the plant. It is not as dense as I would have liked it to be. I will say, the aroma is amazing. It’s fruity and sweet. Like a fruit salad in the midst of summer.! I have to say for my first grow there were a few disappointments along the way. I think I stunted the plant. Not having a big enough pot for it. Not having proper tent set up at the very beginning really put me behind and totally stunted my growth. Not having proper lighting until they went into flower was another mistake.
I will walk away from this grow satisfied that I actually did it and didn’t kill it. I learned so much from joining this community thank you all so much! The only way to end my journal is July smoking a bit and giving my critic. I am not smoking it just yet. We are saving that for after dinner tonight but I have taken some photos of the product before it went to decarb. I will report back after my smoke test later this evening or tomorrow .. love to to you all. Thank you again for all the help and encouragement I am so looking forward to see how my second grow is going to stack up to the first one.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

B1A515E2-E9FE-46A4-B6AD-32F2169F4DC5.jpeg

5E11148A-A581-4743-BC8A-3C2CEC5AFB5A.jpeg

DC54BD85-45E1-42B2-B6E6-87AB3CAC88CB.jpeg

Congratulations on the harvest and those buds look FROSTY! I hope you enjoy the best weed you ever have (until the next grow)!:yummy:
Happy Growing.:passitleft:

So smoke test done. I have smoked a lot of weed but this one….. it’s amazing ! MYbe because I grew it. It’s sort of like garden tomatoes in the summer. They taste like the best tomatoes ever. The taste is smoke, the smoke is smooth and flavorful. Full pineapple smell and taste… I have to say that is not even cured yet and it’s amazing. I can’t wait until next month!
So first grow done no it was successful in certain ways and also disappointing at the same time.
This concludes my very first grow journal. I know this wasn’t the typical journal, but again, first time.
I can’t wait to continue with grow two….

Good day fine fellows!!!! Well I snapped a branch and took it off the plant. It is not as dense as I would have liked it to be. I will say, the aroma is amazing. It’s fruity and sweet. Like a fruit salad in the midst of summer.! I have to say for my first grow there were a few disappointments along the way. I think I stunted the plant. Not having a big enough pot for it. Not having proper tent set up at the very beginning really put me behind and totally stunted my growth. Not having proper lighting until they went into flower was another mistake.
I will walk away from this grow satisfied that I actually did it and didn’t kill it. I learned so much from joining this community thank you all so much! The only way to end my journal is July smoking a bit and giving my critic. I am not smoking it just yet. We are saving that for after dinner tonight but I have taken some photos of the product before it went to decarb. I will report back after my smoke test later this evening or tomorrow .. love to to you all. Thank you again for all the help and encouragement I am so looking forward to see how my second grow is going to stack up to the first one.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

B1A515E2-E9FE-46A4-B6AD-32F2169F4DC5.jpeg

5E11148A-A581-4743-BC8A-3C2CEC5AFB5A.jpeg

DC54BD85-45E1-42B2-B6E6-87AB3CAC88CB.jpeg
Smoke it smoke it puff puff pass.

So smoke test done. I have smoked a lot of weed but this one….. it’s amazing ! MYbe because I grew it. It’s sort of like garden tomatoes in the summer. They taste like the best tomatoes ever. The taste is smoke, the smoke is smooth and flavorful. Full pineapple smell and taste… I have to say that is not even cured yet and it’s amazing. I can’t wait until next month!
So first grow done no it was successful in certain ways and also disappointing at the same time.
This concludes my very first grow journal. I know this wasn’t the typical journal, but again, first time.
I can’t wait to continue with grow two….

Screenshot_20220213-110516~2.jpg

Good afternoon fine gents and ladies! My Pineapple Express first grow ever is officially over . I did t get nearly as much as I wanted but I did get some primo smoking weed! This i the first bath of Pineapple Express gummies dosing in at 14mg thc per gummie. I will try them tonight but after spilling a small bit on my mold, I sort of kind of licked my fingers and I’m feeling nice right now.

C44FC35F-783A-41E6-A6AA-8F68EFAEA7CE.jpeg

EC87AA4F-8F63-43BF-86F7-55C44937791B.jpeg

Good afternoon fine gents and ladies! My Pineapple Express first grow ever is officially over . I did t get nearly as much as I wanted but I did get some primo smoking weed! This i the first bath of Pineapple Express gummies dosing in at 14mg thc per gummie. I will try them tonight but after spilling a small bit on my mold, I sort of kind of licked my fingers and I’m feeling nice right now.

C44FC35F-783A-41E6-A6AA-8F68EFAEA7CE.jpeg

EC87AA4F-8F63-43BF-86F7-55C44937791B.jpeg
Kool. Eventho I hate gummies lmao

Well not every body does. I started making them becasue I wanted to stop smoking for a bit and my wife started taking them to help her get a good night sleep. BUT, I have never smoked such good weed in my life so I’m going to keep doing both and eventually I will run out of weed and then I have to wait for the next round to finish up. Hopefully I have enough to get me through to April-May..

Well not every body does. I started making them becasue I wanted to stop smoking for a bit and my wife started taking them to help her get a good night sleep. BUT, I have never smoked such good weed in my life so I’m going to keep doing both and eventually I will run out of weed and then I have to wait for the next round to finish up. Hopefully I have enough to get me through to April-May..
Like eating gum that doesn't go away. And slimy lmao.

No no no!!! Bro, you haven’t tasted mine.. I am a chef so I like to tweak EVERYTHING! These are not slimy. Melt in your mouth deliciousness!!!
What time we eat. Cause I'm cool at my house.. and I'm tired of cooking

Back
Top Bottom