Twisted's First Grow Journal

Everything in my tent is all VIVOSUN lol. Someone tell em I love their products lol. Also if anyone has used this and could help me set it up

IMG_8597.jpeg

IMG_8598.jpeg
No experience with it unfortunately.
@LKABudMan probably helped design it.
See if he is available. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No experience with it unfortunately.
@LKABudMan probably helped design it.
See if he is available. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I have one and plan on setting it up in the next month or so. I haven't even looked at it yet, though.

I have one and plan on setting it up in the next month or so. I haven't even looked at it yet, though.
Damn I was about to dm you lol. All I honestly need help with is the timer that part and it’s a 8 pot drip kit and I only have two atm so I’m going to have 4 drippers in one pot each

Damn I was about to dm you lol. All I honestly need help with is the timer that part and it’s a 8 pot drip kit and I only have two atm so I’m going to have 4 drippers in one pot each
Its just like my first light timer. Hit PROG , enter time to turn on, PROG again then time to turn off. You can have up to 20 on/off cycles. Then put the mode on auto-off, and it should turn on at the next time.

It’s just like my first light timer. Hit PROG , enter time to turn on, PROG again then time to turn off. You can have up to 20 on/off cycles. Then put the mode on auto-off, and it should turn on at the next time.
So with me putting 4 droppers in one pot how long should I let it drip for to make sure it’s watering properly

So with me putting 4 droppers in one pot how long should I let it drip for to make sure it’s watering properly
Put four droppers in a pitcher, turn it on for a minute and see how much you get. If it's too much you can put some back in the source bucket.

Is that bad?
It's usually just salts built up on the fabric.
Nutrients leave them behind.
Is it a dry crunchy powder?
It's just unsightly.
Not an issue though.
Happens to everyone.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom