UGL Seeds

Chrondocious

Been watching Jay for years now on youtube, and decided to give some of his gear a run. He does tons of strain reviews, which I find to be honest. He's an oldschool cat that I wouldn't mind meeting. Any way, I purchased their NL#5, which is alparently an IBL from bodhi's open pollination nl#5 stabilization project? Not sure what the story is on that, but if I get some oldschool pine, i'll be happy. Next purchase, was UGL's....(short for Uptown Grow Lab,) TangieWine. This isn't the same as Dungeons Vault tangiewine , which is orange something x brandy wine, it's actually Capulators orange cookies mac x DV brandy whine. I believe it was an open pollination as well, so multiple males were used. Jay hooked a brother up with some freebies which include Northern Angel = Bodhi Nl#5 x Angels uptown Kush( aka Boriqua Kush.) (Pot of gold x GDP) This should be cool.
Next freebie is called Monkey Genius= Boriqua Kush x Space Monkey (Bodhi)

I have to say the packaging is very nice and classy, and he threw in a sweet pack of rolling papers, with a magnetic flap holder! Very nice! Not to mention, the prices in his site are very affordable. Definitely geared towards the homegrower. I'll be doing a joirnal on some of these in the future, so stay tuned. Not sure if I can post a link, but visit uglseeds.com and check them out.
20230313_195135.jpg
20230313_195310~2.jpg
20230313_195242~2.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Chrondocious

Nice selection of strains.
Will you be starting a grow journal soon?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom