UK New G

Afternoon all.. morning evening etc for those in different time zones.

MY MARS HYDRO TS3000 ARRIVED EARLY!! .. and gotta say I'm pretty chuffed.

So I've had a little clean out of the tent.

I've thinned out the plants again as you will now see so many bud sites were being blocked. Pretty unsure if i should have or not, but oh well its done now haha

I also ran out of the canna base nutes this ones been grown on till now so started 1/4 dose biobizz grow and bloom with a cap of seaweed liquid and some Epsom salts.. coco was topp dressed with bonemeal a month or so back.

My water is very hard where I live .. ppm straight from tap usually a touch under 350ppm

170ish days into the grow now...

Prior lights.
LUNAR LED 600w (pfft)
Likesuns 1200w (meh)

New light.
Mars Hydro TS3000 (24 to 30inchs @100% 12/12)

Feed PH 6.2
Feed PPM 1120
Run off PH 6.0
Run off PPM 2120
Taking approx 2-3L each daily to EOD

I was wondering if anyone who's been following this thread and is experienced to look at these snaps and tell me if they think all them bud sites might start to fatten up into nice buds or if im just messing with a plant that I f****d being too ambitious as a noob..

As you can see they've got plenty of light now but my humidity has gone down and temp up slightly with the Mars..

I can't afford to go get a humidifier yet so stuck wet towel in there for now and humidity is at about 40%.. is there anything else I can do or just more wet towels to bring it up a touch more..

I've played with the fans but if I turn one or other off temp rises.. extractions on its lowest of two settings.

Just hoping maybe someone with experience could help steer me a little further round the bend lol..

Many thanks all

Sneaky G

I so tempted to pull but im sat here looking at em thinking how much time and effort they've had haha
hi @Sneaky Guerrilla checkout my post on the tsl I just added here above. a very capable light for the price and has a very capable 3'5ft in flower in my opinion and experience. beennusing one since release and never been dissapointed at all . Inuse a tsl2000 and sp3000 to cover my 6ftx7ft floor space with ample light. I crammed the room with a complete auto perpetual this run including seedlings , vegging and stages of flowering. The lights have kicked butt yet again. the ts is great for both flower and veg with added flowering range leds. you can't go wrong with any of the sp or ts range in my opinion. Good luck

I've thinned out the plants again as you will now see so many bud sites were being blocked. Pretty unsure if i should have or not, but oh well its done now haha

I also ran out of the canna base nutes this ones been grown on till now so started 1/4 dose biobizz grow and bloom with a cap of seaweed liquid and some Epsom salts.. coco was topp dressed with bonemeal a month or so back.

My water is very hard where I live .. ppm straight from tap usually a touch under 350ppm

Prior lights.
LUNAR LED 600w (pfft)
Likesuns 1200w (meh)

New light.

Feed PH 6.2
Feed PPM 1120
Run off PH 6.0
Run off PPM 2120

I was wondering if anyone who's been following this thread and is experienced to look at these snaps and tell me if they think all them bud sites might start to fatten up into nice buds or if im just messing with a plant that I f****d being too ambitious as a noob..

As you can see they've got plenty of light now but my humidity has gone down and temp up slightly with the Mars..

I can't afford to go get a humidifier yet so stuck wet towel in there for now and humidity is at about 40%.. is there anything else I can do or just more wet towels to bring it up a touch more..

I've played with the fans but if I turn one or other off temp rises.. extractions on its lowest of two settings.

Just hoping maybe someone with experience could help steer me a little further round the bend lol..

Many thanks all

Sneaky G
Hahaha your post landed just before I replied. Good choice. you will be impressed..

Prior lights.
LUNAR LED 600w (pfft)
Likesuns 1200w (meh)

New light.

Feed PH 6.2
Feed PPM 1120
Run off PH 6.0
Run off PPM 2120

Many thanks all

Sneaky G
spray the walls with with a mist from a spray gun often. also put the bottom of the towels in buckets of water to wick upwards and keep the moisture higher. even a small bowl would donit if the tip of the towels hits it. Have you considered and electrical vapour inhaler for a well known chest clearing rub. vix mate. !!!. They can be plugged in and create a fairly good misting too. dampened cloth in a bowl above the light on the power pack may create a little too. they don't hit a scary temp to do any damage to the plastic or better still ceramic plate maybe .?. use the extra available heat to solve the problem. Dont forget you can take the power pack off and extend it to upside rhe room too mate. Mars do a kit for it if the chord is too short. .

hi @Sneaky Guerrilla checkout my post on the tsl I just added here above. a very capable light for the price and has a very capable 3'5ft in flower in my opinion and experience. beennusing one since release and never been dissapointed at all . Inuse a tsl2000 and sp3000 to cover my 6ftx7ft floor space with ample light. I crammed the room with a complete auto perpetual this run including seedlings , vegging and stages of flowering. The lights have kicked butt yet again. the ts is great for both flower and veg with added flowering range leds. you can't go wrong with any of the sp or ts range in my opinion. Good luck
Thank you sir.. I will do. Finger crossed and hoping for the best at the moment lol

spray the walls with with a mist from a spray gun often. also put the bottom of the towels in buckets of water to wick upwards and keep the moisture higher. even a small bowl would donit if the tip of the towels hits it. Have you considered and electrical vapour inhaler for a well known chest clearing rub. vix mate. !!!. They can be plugged in and create a fairly good misting too. dampened cloth in a bowl above the light on the power pack may create a little too. they don't hit a scary temp to do any damage to the plastic or better still ceramic plate maybe .?. use the extra available heat to solve the problem. Dont forget you can take the power pack off and extend it to upside rhe room too mate. Mars do a kit for it if the chord is too short. .
Ah good idea get the spray bottle out..
I've got the wet towel in an ice cream tub draped over and into it with small amount water at the bottom so glad that my theory works hahaha
Thought could make it act like a candle wick lol.. and hearing your advice has confirmed lol.

I think my next thing will be to mount the power packs on the bit of support plywood from the ts3000 packaging and mount it on the outside of the tent. This should get the temps down a bit at least.

Ah good idea get the spray bottle out..
I've got the wet towel in an ice cream tub draped over and into it with small amount water at the bottom so glad that my theory works hahaha
Thought could make it act like a candle wick lol.. and hearing your advice has confirmed lol.

I think my next thing will be to mount the power packs on the bit of support plywood from the ts3000 packaging and mount it on the outside of the tent. This should get the temps down a bit at least.
brilliant. you can also add co2 in some way to help them cope with higher temps if they get too bad too. those bags that hang and produce co2 work well in smaller grows too. mounting elsewhere was a good catch too. onnit like a bonnet .lol good luck

brilliant. you can also add co2 in some way to help them cope with higher temps if they get too bad too. those bags that hang and produce co2 work well in smaller grows too. mounting elsewhere was a good catch too. onnit like a bonnet .lol good luck
Thank you.. just learning as I go but absorbing the info/tips available and trying to put into practice.

Really hoping these girls will perform after so long but just the past few days I've seen changes. although its probably going to be a 6 or 7 month grow knowing my luck. Lol

Thank you.. just learning as I go but absorbing the info/tips available and trying to put into practice.

Really hoping these girls will perform after so long but just the past few days I've seen changes. although its probably going to be a 6 or 7 month grow knowing my luck. Lol
You are the boss , make sure they know it with lst and a good pinch with finger and thumb where you want bend and she will get the message. Very versatile plants and very hard to kill without a lot of effort . The light and medium are the saviour and anything we do , the plant Will always recover in time if it has it. With autos we get robbed of repair times so try and be as firm but realistic as to what can be done with them. Snap a limb off , so what , she will throw a little side up to replace it in about a week if vegging still. Dont be afraid of manipulating them at all , autos, gentle feeds , photoperiods ram them greedy ladies full of feed.lol.
frozen pop bottles with the lids off will slowly add moisture too if near a warm source. I like the electric home inhaler idea for misting

You are the boss , make sure they know it with lst and a good pinch with finger and thumb where you want bend and she will get the message. Very versatile plants and very hard to kill without a lot of effort . The light and medium are the saviour and anything we do , the plant Will always recover in time if it has it. With autos we get robbed of repair times so try and be as firm but realistic as to what can be done with them. Snap a limb off , so what , she will throw a little side up to replace it in about a week if vegging still. Dont be afraid of manipulating them at all , autos, gentle feeds , photoperiods ram them greedy ladies full of feed.lol.
frozen pop bottles with the lids off will slowly add moisture too if near a warm source. I like the electric home inhaler idea for misting
Thanks mate some good tips there off to buy some coke lol . To freeze lol
You guys on here have already given me a little more confidence in these lazy girls so now I've got the light etc sorted and onto of the humidity they are gonna get their chance.. ill keep updating as they start to turn into yum stuff.

Thanks mate some good tips there off to buy some coke lol . To freeze lol
You guys on here have already given me a little more confidence in these lazy girls so now I've got the light etc sorted and onto of the humidity they are gonna get their chance.. ill keep updating as they start to turn into yum stuff.
get a journal going.nits easy and helps us see as you go. plus you get to keep information that worked ect.. We get some great community tips here. Have a great day

Back
Top Bottom