Uncured bud: no thank you

Scottsquatch

You know, I hear so much from my fellow growers here about smoking such smooth bud that I am pretty dang envious. It occurs to me that I haven't had a smooth smoke since a friend of mine who grew moved away. It sucks that mass growers move product without curing first. I understand that this is the common practice, but more and more I look forward to having my own organic and properly cured supply of bud. Friends dont let friends smoke harsh bud.

You know, I hear so much from my fellow growers here about smoking such smooth bud that I am pretty dang envious. It occurs to me that I haven't had a smooth smoke since a friend of mine who grew moved away. It sucks that mass growers move product without curing first. I understand that this is the common practice, but more and more I look forward to having my own organic and properly cured supply of bud. Friends dont let friends smoke harsh bud.
Agreed, before any of mine goes anywhere a curing process is just part of the Harvest Time. Although I do know one close family member who prefers it a little bit green. Don't know why but that's his preference

Back
Top Bottom