How smooth can it get?

Scottsquatch

I haven't had much access to smooth smoke in my life. Only ever knew one guy who grew and he only cured 2 or 3 weeks. That actually wasnt too bad compared to what is available to me these days. What I wanna know is how smooth it can actually get? Can it get as smooth as taking a drag off a cigarette? Less? More? Anybody that knows, feel free to speak up. I'm very curious about this.

I am still trying to figure out my cure (sometimes too dry, can't retain the aroma, etc) but I do know that compared to what I had 25 years ago (schwag) my smoke is as smooth as tobacco...and I used to love smoking tobacco. What I am striving for now is the flavor....I read a lot of people describing their smoke like a wine aficionado...I don't have that yet, but one day I will. :)

Should be pretty smooth if yer doing it correctly.

I suggest to press what you grow. Then, you'l taste what the strain is all about. Talk about flavor.....

Well cured pot, grown well so that the plant is able to express its natural flavors and its full range of terpenes, is a joy to experience. It truly is similar to tasting a fine wine. The high that results from this pot is multileveled too and goes through distinct and predictable changes as the delta 9 thc breaks down into its various components over time.
The cure and making sure there are no chemical tastes is what makes it smooth. Harshness comes from chlorophyll and a good cure, needing time, will convert all of it.
Good smoke should be sampled carefully because the dense heavy smoke will expand in your lungs. You should get an initial taste, an overall mix as it expands and then as you exhale, an aftertaste. This is where a good cookie or berry will shine, and the more distinct the flavor on the aftertaste, the better. You should want to smile after a hit and say, that was nice.
Whatever it is in the pot that does this, I have noticed that in a bowl, highly powered pot oftentimes sparks, crackles and pops as you burn it. In a dark room you can notice blue and purple and green flames, leaping out of this bud. It truly is a sight to behold, and part of the magic of this weed.
The entire experience is to me, the very definition of smooth.
:surf::slide:

If it wasnt for the fact that I NEED to smoke it, I'd try to finish curing the suff I have now. So damn harsh I cant even smoke it from a bowl. Even in the bong its harsh enough that the smoking part is not even enjoyable. I haven't had bud that made me smile during the actual smoking for quite some time. In about three months I will (hopfully) be toking some of my very own smooth, aromatic, and sweet cannabis flower. Happy smoking all.

Back
Top Bottom