Unique Grow - Guerilla's Gusto Indoor First Time Grow HID 600W MH/HPS - 2013

Re: Unique Grow- Guerilla's Gusto Indoor first time grow HID 600W MH/HPS - 2013

day 12/13, coming along well. had a couple days where temps hovered a little under 90 but mostly sits around 86, RH is 50-60. Cletus the slack jawed yokel is actually the furthest along in terms of number of leaves lol, but is certainly not the tallest. haven't watered in almost a week so I will do that tomorrow, some of the pots just won't dry out for some reason so I guess I'll leave those until they eventually do.

DSC011752.JPG
DSC011764.JPG
DSC011773.JPG
DSC011784.JPG
DSC011793.JPG
DSC011804.JPG

Looking good Hoop. I'm glad you know when it comes to soil, watering is painfully patient game you have to play with yourself! I forget what user said it here but "you have to be mean and keen" when it comes down to watering:laughtwo:

P.S. I love the exhaust fan on the keyboard stand!

thanks. I've looked at some other journals for 2 week old plants and those plants seem a lot bigger. anyone have any ideas on what the culprit might be? My best guess would be temperature but I didn't think it would make that big of a difference. I'm also thinking soil or the size of the pots may have been the other big blunders.

a lots happened in less than a month. about 4 days into 12-12, still no definitive sex on any of them.

DSC011887.JPG

but i'm starting to see problems at the lower leaves, they're turning yellow and brown and dying, plus the top of one of the plants has leaves that are like 3mm thick, super super thin. I can't really think of what to do as they're super stressed from high temps, can't tell if it's actually nutes (which I can do something about) or just way too hot up there. (which I can't do anything about)

DSC011873.JPG
DSC011863.JPG
DSC011852.JPG

I was able to ID a male, it had like 3 closely bunched balls right at the top most node, too small to take a picture though. It's the second plant from the left in the front row in the pic above. I'm going to leave it until it's more definitive, didn't expect that plant to be a male as it was short and bushy while another was tall and thin, but i guess there's always exceptions. kind of glad though anyway as I can now space the plants out a bit, they're getting pretty cramped.

I would've cut clones to sex, but you'll have it worked out. I'll help out too, but you have some great grower(s) here already.
Plants are droopy. Did you just water?
Also, get them some nitrogen pretty quick. Some calmag week help a little with the stress they're going through.
You were right about pot size being to big. Use solo cups or similiar next time. Get those roots & 2nds going & microbes colonizing in a smaller/closer space w/ the roots.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

This grow turned out terrible, all but one of the plants was male. The one female plant that did grow started getting ridiculous fertilizer deficiences/toxicities I don't really know, and it ended up like 8 feet tall and all spindly with airy bud that tasted kinda gross. Near the end it started falling over, and the top turned all crispy, probably ended up with an ounce total. Anyways lesson learned, outdoor strains SUCK, and LST is a must!

Back
Top Bottom