Unsure plant problem - pictures

northgate

Hey all - I recently came across an issue with a few of my plants. A little less than a week ago I burned some sulfur for bout 4 hours then flipped the lights from veg to flowing a couple days later. The temperature in the room is 78-85 and the humidity is 45-55%. Any idea what the issue could be? I couldn't match these to any photos. Thanks!

problem1_07_18.JPG
problem2_07_18.JPG
problem3_07_18.JPG

Thanks for the response gigabane, here are a few pictures more I just put together. Basically the holes in the leaves always start from the middle stem on the leaf. This is on several of my plants not just 1. Please let me know if you need anymore information.

Front side
leaftable_fs722.JPG

Back side
leaftabl_bs_7_22.JPG

Front side
leafroom_fs_7_22.JPG

Backside
leafroom_bs_7_22.JPG

as far as i can tell the plants lookk beautiful apart from that damage, and the damage looks very critter like. only thing i can suggest is observation, either by taking a day out to sit and get stoned with your plants and watch for bug action or maybe record your plant on film to study at convenience.

have you searched them extensively with a magnifying glass for bugs and eggs e.t.c. is there anything hiding in the soil that may breach a perimeter if you establish one, maybe try and build a netting box around the plants to prevent flying invasions.

im seeing no signs of deficiencies or overfeeding that scream of danger, nor over/under watering, nor stretch or mutation. great plants mate. hope you find the menace.

For you my friend, even so close to the end, throw a pot of marigolds in your room with your plants, the pheromones that the plant emits in the form of its odor is so repulsive to pests that they are forced to leave. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom