Unusually Frisky Deer Lead to Marijuana Plantation

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Italy: Forest rangers have uncovered a marijuana farm on a mountaintop near Trento after residents commented on how the deer were 'unusually frisky' and leaping about uncharacteristically.

The rangers themselves had observed that the deer were out in the daytime which is unusual for the species. Further investigation yielded some pots and the remains of marijuana plants.

Police arrested two people in their twenties over the plantation, a factory worker and a university student. The charges may be dropped, however, as the deer consumed most of the evidence.

Unusually Frisky Deer Lead to Marijuana Plantation

HAHA. This reminds me of my guinea pigs and their reactions while I'm smoking.

even in the animal kingdom, there are thrill seekers. you know some deer walked right on by, but not our deer. hell no. they were rocking out and dancing in the meadows. rock on deer!

:laughtwo: This proves our connection to animals and the fact that they can have fun on MJ too. Gives "Greening" a whole different meaning....opps:laughtwo: damn...it's 4:20 time..gotta go..............................

My other half love guinea pigs..she even has her own forum..........bloody guinea pigs all over the bloody house :smokin:

HOLD ON. Is it pimms-pages.net or something like that? Guinea Pig World? Because I'm on that site :D Don't post all that much now though.

Back
Top Bottom