Update to Thread - Late Start - Need Some Advice Please - Should I Continue Grow?

ChinaRyder

Good afternoon all. Hope everyone is doing well. So with some encouragement from users on this forum, I decided to go ahead with the grow. It's my very first, and if nothing else, it was educational and FUN. I wasn't sure how to link the threads, or if I should have used the original thread and not started a new one. Sorry if I did it wrong. The original post was:

"Hey there guys/gals. Hope all is well. I have been visiting this forum for a while now, but haven't found it necessary to post, however I would really appreciate some advice as to whether or not it makes sense to continue this grow (my first)? These forums have been such an amazing resource filled with literally a ton of great information, and I thank you all for sharing your knowledge. I have always had great luck with the search button, but I need help with this.

I was given a bunch of bag seeds that came from a Blue Dream plant, and decided to attempt to cultivate my own. It's a long story, and I'll spare you the drama as to why, but my seedlings are only between 1-3 weeks old as of today, July 25 (pics attached). They are in clay pots/Solo cups with FFOG soil, and some additional perlite. Clay pots and cups have about 1-2 inches of perlite I have kept these outside since day 1, and I would really prefer not to have to bring them inside to finish. I live just outside of Baltimore, Maryland in zone 7a.

So my question is, is it going to be possible to harvest any flower from these plants, or is it just too late? If it's possible, what's the best way to get there? I don't wan't to invest time or money (like buying smart pots) in a fruitless quest to grow something that the plant isn't even capable of."

I stuck with the program and moved forward with the grow. I topped each plant one time. By my calculations, I believe that I still have another 4 weeks before harvest.

Keeping in mind that these were not started until the beginning of July, I would appreciate if someone would be willing to critique my progress so far. It will be valuable for this grow, and especially come next year. How do my plants look? Does it look like I did everything that I could? Water? Nutes? Any suggestions for the next 4 weeks?

Thank you all so kindly. This community is awesome!!!!

I hope I did this right

Garden-144.JPG
Garden-144.JPG
Garden-139.JPG
Garden-137.JPG
Garden-134.JPG
Garden-111.JPG
Garden-051.JPG
Garden-077.JPG
Garden-167.JPG
Garden-156.JPG
Garden-140.JPG
Garden-150.JPG
Garden-135.JPG
Garden-124.JPG
Garden-113.JPG
Garden-092.JPG
Garden-053.JPG

Is there any way to gauge potential yield at this point? Supposed to be Blue Dream, and I have 4 3 footers. Thanks in advance.

Is there any way to gauge potential yield at this point? Supposed to be Blue Dream, and I have 4 3 footers. Thanks in advance.
More than a gr..less than a lb

Has a ways to go so hard to guess

Back
Top Bottom