Update

Prop420

??Umm its been a lil while since ive posted any recent pictures but here we go. I have a ? About plants drooping at night is that an issue? I been on18/6 for about a week now in a one gal container for about the same amount of time i was wondering when would be a good time to transplant to final 3 gal container and about what height should i switch to 12/12?? Last but not least how my roots look

Well, misting them adds some water weight to the leaves, so that'll definitely make them droop a bit. My personal experience is that my girls droop quite a bit from day to night, but I have a 12 degree difference between their day and night, and I've had some other problems in my grow as well. That said, my research and other's comments in my grow journal indicate it is relatively normal.

I'm brand new, and growing autos, so I can't help with your other questions.

Good luck and may your grow thrive.

??Umm its been a lil while since ive posted any recent pictures but here we go. I have a ? About plants drooping at night is that an issue? I been on18/6 for about a week now in a one gal container for about the same amount of time i was wondering when would be a good time to transplant to final 3 gal container and about what height should i switch to 12/12?? Last but not least how my roots look

Our plants always droop at night... it is how they rest. Here is the amazing thing about this. Sneak in there some morning about 15 minutes before their sunrise. The plants will all be lifting up their leaves, anticipating the sun. Does not the ability to anticipate indicate sentience? :)

I wait to transplant until the last possible moment so as to build as firm of a root ball as I can get. I wait for one of two things... the plant to have the ability to drain the present container of water in less than a 36 hour period or if I see any signs of distress in the lower leaves. Everyone has their own way of doing things though, and there really are no rules here, that is just how I do it.

After the switch to 12/12 the plants can and often do double in size vertically. Measure the distance you have between the light at its upper height and the top of your plant and dont let it get more than about 40% of that in veg.

Last but not least, the roots look good but certainly not wrapping yet... and you still have plenty they could do before I would consider that a solid root ball.

Thanks for the input one more thing they have been n the ground since nov 1st i had ran into complications but i saved her as you can see so im wondering when would be good time to flower???

Back
Top Bottom