Vape

Andrew86

Got the link off this site. Anyone bought or used this product? Some info would be awesome.

Cheap Vaporizer | Home

Never tried one, sorry.

But from my personal experiences, convection vapes are the best and most effective.

I've made my own vaporizers with lightbulbs, bottles, etc. They all work, but aren't very efficient. They tend to burn the weed more than actually vaporize it.

Yeah, I made a vape out of a lightbulb. It works well, but after a while the herb starts to get cherried and the smoke/vapour (or whatever the hell it is) starts tasting downright acrid.

Works wonders, tho. :laughtwo:

If I was to buy a vape, I'd get a good one, such as a Vapor Bro or some other brand that will actualy be worth the dinero.

DaHui said:
If I was to buy a vape, I'd get a good one, such as a Vapor Bro or some other brand that will actualy be worth the dinero.

that vape fits in a pack of smokes
it can't be that much $ lol
and it can't be that good

especially coming from a site called cheapvaporizerr

dude i have had all sorts of vapes. i personally only recomend 1 and it is the volcano. i have had the soldering iron ones, i had one with a glass piece for the weed to be heated at, i have had the vaporgenie which is a disapointment. I would tell you to save up and buy a volcano because it will save you alot of weed over time and they make you blasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom