Vapor Brothers!

SmokeyMacPot

We got our Vapor Brothers vaporiser today. This little thing is awesome. It is very asthitcly pleasing. We were thinking about getting the dual element model, but they were limited. So instead we just got two whips. One of the whips is the "fumed" model. It is really nice. The detail and glass work is awesome. The coloring on it looks extreamly nice. With gold and silver fuming. The second one is the "colored," version. It is really cool. It is pretty basic, but nice. Green painted as a swirl up the piece. It looks like it has been fumed with gold. Both whips are thick glass. The unit itself is very sturdy. It has a wood color. The temperature knob is nice. The enclosed glass element heats air to pass the herbs. Thus vapor apears. The vape has blue light on the element and the bottom glows green. It is very effciant and alittle goes along way. It came with a pack of sample herbs. They were nice and gave the bud a good flavor when mixed. I only took one hit and I got a total head rush. The high is so strong and clear. The taste is smooth and light. It is awesome. I also ordered an aluminum sweetleaf grinder. Grinders are a very good idea, as it gives the bud more surface area to vaporise. I am very happy with this thing. I strongly recomend getting one. I got mine at www.vaporwarehouse.com . They had $20 off the shipping cost. The shipping was very fast.

If you do order one use my referral code, 845797. You will get a free Sweetleaf grinder.

003.jpg

006.jpg

011.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

I will smoke no more

Re: Vapor Brothers!!!!

"I will smoke no more"

Good for you Mr S.. good for you!

Thank you pinch. Or well I take that back. I have to smoke that hash. Can't vape that. It just melts and makes a mess.

I love them!Used once with the whip hooked up to a double perc. bong and we smoked alot,i passed out later and they were throwing shoes and shit at my nuts.I dont remember any of this, nor did i feel anything.The high is very strong but also clear, hard to explain.I want one but its a no go with the rents.

Yeah, Mr. S.. saw the little "Hash" baggie in the pic.. how was that stuff?

Cool. Like your new vape, have tested that one .. works well. Enjoy!

Awesome man, I'm def gonna keep that in mind

I was looking at the site, theyare even selling car adapters for your vapor gizmo, lmfao, vaporize it while on the road driving to work...

It is really cool. I use it every day. It has been doing me in. It is awesome as I don't have to go outside and smoke. Smoking in cold weather fucks with my lungs. Now I can be cumfertable inside my home. Yeah they have the car adaptor, might not be the safest thing to do tho. They also have an attachment for a bong. They also sell bubblers to go with them. So cool. I highly recomend it.

I don't go out and buy new accessories all the time as money doesn't grow on trees for me :-(. But, maybe after income tax time. I'll have a bit of splurging cash for ink, fresh buds, and maybe a vaporizer. They are awfully expensive sometimes. One of the guys in my welding class has one...maybe I'll bring over a bud or two when I get the time and try it out before I buy one. I don't want to waste my money on something I don't like. I know, I know...alot of you will say "you'll love it" but nothin' churns my butter like a joint around the campfire, a bowl to meditate with, and the gurgle gurgle of a nice bong in the evening. We'll see when the time comes.....

Take Care.....I'm gonna read thru some more threads. LOL...

Peace,

Shaggy

Never tryed one.looks Bad ass, gonna have to check into it.:smokin3: I heard that you can resmoke the stuff in the vaporizer after your done?:hmmmm: I havent been to the local head shop in Ann Arbor in about a year but i need to swing buy there and see what they got .I have to drive at least 50 miles one way just to check out anything descent.Thank the Mother of Teck for computers.:smokin: Definitely gonna read some more on the subject:nomo:

Yeah I wouldnt smoke the left overs. That defiets the purpose of saving you lungs. Not only will it taste bad it will be swagg to the extreme. You can make cannabutter with it tho.

To the ones who love the gurgle sound.... You can also get a bong attachment or a bubbler that they make to fit the hose.

SmokeyMacPot said:
To the ones who love the gurgle sound.... You can also get a bong attachment or a bubbler that they make to fit the hose.

I don't get that....so the hose can be attached to a bong or a bubbler and have the vapor travel thru water too? I know I can't be the only one confused on this....help!

Shaggy

Nice man.
Question: is it hard to get vapor versus smoke, because from what I heard it all depends on how you breathe it in.
I guess that's what makes it $150 versus $500 (Volcano).
I'm not raggin on it though, nice buy. It's suppose to be the best out their in it's price range.

Back
Top Bottom