Vapor Brothers!

Re: Vapor Brothers!!!!

Corporaten45 said:
Is this one going to be like the volcano model, by putting the vapor into a bag or is it going to be like the Vaporbox ??

No idea.. you gotta remember we were busy medicating.. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out.

Or well to fallow up on this... My vapor brothers is great. Sadly it took a high drop and broke the element. It survived many many drops, this one was from like 7 feet.. Don't ask... Well I will be sending it to get fixed in a while. They dont charge to much to get it fixed. Like $20. Pretty good.

Well yeah I sent it in... It was a quick fix and cost me $25 with shipping. I think it is great, I'm soo happy to have it back:)

SmokeyMacPot said:
Well yeah I sent it in... It was a quick fix and cost me $25 with shipping. I think it is great, I'm soo happy to have it back:)

hey! SmokeyMacPot where you been man? glad to hear you got it back and all is well buddy :smokin3:

I haven't posted in a while, and I hate it being to revive a real old thread, haha.

But anyways, I just finished reading this entire thread. Which isn't that long, but it's early in the day for me, haha.

And I just found a pretty good deal on a Vaporbros, too. My local headshop sells them for half off if you can prove that today is your birthday. Which kicks ass. So I'm going next week, when it's my birthday. And buying it for a grand total of 95 bucks.

Now, I'm just banking on them being open that day, hah. How much would that suck if it wasn't open?

Anyways, thanks for all the great info, guys. I swear this is the best way to use herb.

:peace: Earth Child

if they arent open i'd copy my id and buy a money order that has the date when bought on my bday and go the next day they are open and ask nicely
if they would be kind and honor the deal even if i had to give them an extra 5or 10 $ for the rain check it would be worth it and The good word of mouth they'd get in the community is usually worth a lot more in the long run...

Yeah, they're real cool about things.

I actually went to grab some Strip detox from them, but I was ten bucks short. They gave it to me anyways and said that they're more than happy to do stuff like that for their customers.

They're real cool about things, I love that store.

So, I just bought it the other day. On the twenty fifth. And it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I didn't get the hands free one, as it's an extra thirty bucks and I don't care that much about it. Although, I may start saving up for the ashcatcher/bong attachment.

It's about the only part I miss. The "gurble" of the bongwater...

In short, this is an excellent buy. It saves me MUCH herb, as well as gives me a very clean, clear, intense high.

I highly reccomend this vaporizer. Unfortunately, it's the only one I've ever tried, so I can't compare it, but it's one hundred percent silent, almost completely odorless, and it hits extremely well.

Ask me more about it if you have questions, 'cause I think I've got it pretty figured out.

So you like it? I want a vaporizer, but don't have alot of doe. Was looking on ebay, but was not sure if I should try the one I found. I may use your code, the price looks in my range for now.

I just ordered my vapor brothers vaporizer and it should be arriving in about 2-3 days!! Thanks for the referral code smokey! :grinjoint:

I don't go out and buy new accessories all the time as money doesn't grow on trees for me :-(. But, maybe after income tax time. I'll have a bit of splurging cash for ink, fresh buds, and maybe a vaporizer. They are awfully expensive sometimes. One of the guys in my welding class has one...maybe I'll bring over a bud or two when I get the time and try it out before I buy one. I don't want to waste my money on something I don't like. I know, I know...alot of you will say "you'll love it" but nothin' churns my butter like a joint around the campfire, a bowl to meditate with, and the gurgle gurgle of a nice bong in the evening. We'll see when the time comes.....

Take Care.....I'm gonna read thru some more threads. LOL...

Peace,

Shaggy
Totally agree with you. I love joints, blunts, bowls, and bong hits. I don't have a vap either tho, and hope to get one soon. But I really want to get a nice big piece b4 I do that. Enjoy the vap tho. I've heard it's the best, and I only got to try it one time. So IDK really the great effects of it. It was awesome that one time tho. PEACE OUT>:peace:

As an old vape man, here is my 2 cents worth:

Beat bang for the buck ($50 actually...) VAPORGENIE, handsdown, the best.

I don't use electronic stuff much lately, just the old reliable VG.:peace:

do you find that you have to stir or pack the pipe in a special way? i would like to try the vaporgenie but i really just want to pack my bowl like normal and then have it vapour.

do you think it would be right for me? also do you have to use a special lighter for the genie?

:joint:

well i did not know the thread was collection dust for 19 months so mabye someone eles will know.. Should i buy a hands free or not i think there is only a 20 bucks more is it worth it ??

from what i have seen it should be worth it. if you see someone use the older style compared to the new one, it just looks much easier and more relaxing, to me.

:joint:

Back
Top Bottom