Vapor Brothers!

Re: Vapor Brothers!!!!

Yeah its not really hard. At first hit it like if you were smoking. Then if it comes out smokey and you see the green getting burt, then either hit it faster or put down the temp. After you get used to it, it is easy. You are right about the difference. Valcanoes are highly efficent because there is constant temperature at a constant wind speed. With these you have to do that yourself. Still awesome. Gets you higher with less, and saves your lungs.

I have a Volcano, but I've used two diffrent vaporbrothers and another brand that is hands free. Although I wouldn't trade my Volcano for anything, it doesn't work any better than the vaporbrothers do. They will both get you just as high off the same amount of herb. They only down side to the Vaporbrothers is you have to take long slow drags to get a good hit. Because of the long slow hits its not really that good for social smoking because it takes to long to pass around.

So if you want to smoke with a bunch of people spend the extra money on a Volcano and you won't be disappointed. I've had my Volcano for almost 2 years, And I would honestly spend even more than I payed the first time for it, its that good. Theres nothing like a six foot bag full of vapor.

As for people on hear that say they will never smoke again, I 'm going to have to disagree with you. I enjoy smoking after using the volcano awhile because its such a diffrent high. But owning a vaporizor deffenitly cuts down on how much you smoke. I've also noticed that if you use a vaporizor and nothing else for a while it will make your throat kind of sore because the thc feels like it bites your throat ( but this takes a lot of vaporizing).

You can get the dual elenent vape bros. If you like taking fast hits all you need to do is highten the temps.

Thanks for allt he great info. I was between the Vapir 3.0 and The Vaporbox. I couldn't make up my mind until now. I am convinced of the Vaporbox being my best choice. I'm going to order it in the next couple of minutes and let all of you know how it is. Thanks again.

I hear all of you talk about how a little goes a long way, do you all actually use less weed in the vaporbox then you would when you pack a bowl??

think about gettin one...does the vapor bros make alot of noise?

What I got the other day, I love it, shwagg smokes for ever and tastes herby with it. I can't wait to put some good but in it and give a a try. If done right it conserves very well.

I have the model with two elements in it. They are placed the elements so close together and sticking straight out so that you really can't have two people vaping at once anyway. Kind of a stupid design if you ask me, they should have made them facing out at a 45* angle I thought.

My Vaporbox just came in, and WOW. It is amazing. I barely have to use any of my weed, and the little bit that i do use lasts FOREVER. Anyone who is looking into buying a vaporizer should get this one, no questions asked.

Glad to see all you kids getting into healthy vaping!

Yah i love mine too, broke up like a bowl and put it in whip in morning and got stoned, came home from work and emptied it out and crushed it a lil and got stoned again off same bowl. Im finding it works better with smaller amounts of herbal at a time, maybe like 1/8 of whip full vaporizers nicely with slow draw. Ive only had it a few days so im still perfecting teqnique of the whole thing, but its been nothing but good so far. Whats a good way to hit it?

The only thing I don't like about my Vapor Brothers vaporizor is that you have no idea what the temp. actually is. Otherwise I think it would be alot easier to use and to replicate the same results time after time. I like the Super Vapezillas, but they are alot of money and I don't even use my Vapor Brothers one enough to justify the expendature. I guess what I am saying is save your money until you can buy the best vaporizor possible if you really want one at all.

I've heard that when your done vaping some good bud, it turns to shwagg and you can smoke that afterwards in whatever you chose. Its a way to get the most out of hte little you already have to use.

chillinanSmokin said:
Although I wouldn't trade my Volcano for anything, it doesn't work any better than the vaporbrothers do. They will both get you just as high off the same amount of herb.

Like the first few hits from my hotbox are killer, makes my throat feel very tickled from all the THC and lightheaded. Then I take a look in the bowl to see if I burnt it, cause i just took a massive rip and it had to be smoke, and its still greenish brown-100% vapor : ) I love my vaporizer.

I was at Club San Pablo in Berkeley the other day and was gabbing with this guy who'll soon be marketing a new vaporizer..

Really did his home work. It will be a multi-user affair that.. well, let me get the info and pics before I comment. He swears it will be better than Volcano, more versatile and more user-friendly. He says it will be priced less than Volcano too, around $290..

I will keep you posted.

Very cool, plz keep us posted hehe, was looking towards a vapor brothers for the warranty and popularity of it, and selling my hotbox to my bro cause he loves it. He also broke my whip the other day, so i had to go to 3 headshops to find a replacement, but it hits great. I only paid 104$ dolloars for mine which included the whip somehow, but everywhere else i go they are 169 to 180. Anyone have any info on different models of the hotbox?

Pinch said:
I was at Club San Pablo in Berkeley the other day and was gabbing with this guy who'll soon be marketing a new vaporizer..

Really did his home work. It will be a multi-user affair that.. well, let me get the info and pics before I comment. He swears it will be better than Volcano, more versatile and more user-friendly. He says it will be priced less than Volcano too, around $290..

I will keep you posted.

sounds interesting, definetly keep us posted man!

Mr Haha.. you bet I will.

Is this one going to be like the volcano model, by putting the vapor into a bag or is it going to be like the Vaporbox ??

Back
Top Bottom