Vegging plants dying - Nitro deficiency

indochronic

whats up :420:
I have 3 plants in veg that are the same age, there 3 months old or so, 2 Chocolate haze and 1 Random seed. All yellowing the same. I been feeding them full strengh Dr. Hornbys (N) 3ml a liter and a coulple of feeds of the G.O line root,weed, growth, cal+mag. Iv been using rain water and the Ph on everything is good.
Its like iv to feed them every watering, im pretty new with photos and feeding.
im gonna check the ppm of the feed just make sure its good. Also if anyone knows what ppm scale i should be measuring on ? i think its @500 and @700 or some thing like that just not sure waht one to use for Mj feeding :/

20160319_181908.jpg
20160319_182019.jpg

New growths not to bad i dont think.
20160319_181936.jpg

ppm scale is dependent on how your meter is calibrated. different solutions have different scale. If you are @500 that means 500ppm on your meter is 1.0 EC (conductivity). If your meter was calibrated @700 then 700ppm will be 1.0 EC on that meter. So depending on what solutions your meter was calibrated with can skew how much your feeding it. I run R.O water so with a meter calibrated @ 500. So my water starts with next to 0ppm and I add nutes to 500-600 ppm, right around 1.0 EC. How big of a pot is your plant in?? What kind of soil is it in?

Ah i see so thoes PPMs are a set mark for the readings :) My meter reads both the ppms and ec. I just feed them there and check the water when i added 3ml, on both ppms just to be sure and i think i add 6ml to a litre to get it to 800-900ppm just to give them that extra boost. But i think my Dr.H nutes are getting old 6ml is abit much for a litre or not? still 6.5 Ph.

the soil is plagtron all mix. (reused) have autos in the same soil doing fine. and one Choco haze is in a 15L and the other 5L airpot and there all the same hight give or take a couple inchs

I think you may be under potted, what size container you using? What medium you using? Mites will kill your plants before you get a chance to flower, and even if you manage to harvest you don't want to smoke bugs. Just spraying them with water will not work. If your plants are not in a living area in your house get a Hotshot pest strip, this WILL take care of any pest issues in a hurry.

I forgot to answer that question above woops :smokin:

The soil is plagtron all mix. (reused) have autos in the same soil doing fine. One Choco haze is in a 15L and the other 5L airpot and there all the same hight give or take a couple inchs but the bushy one u see is in 15L pot and the others arent.
I didnt know they would completely kill my plant :O i need get rid of the quick so. Whats the best Organic method (plant frendly) way to get rid of them ? folage spray or ?

You can use neem oil, spinosad and SNS make a foliar spray and a systemic application which are organic. You definitely have something going on underground if you are feeding them as much as you say. You have yellowing, purple stem and blotchiness on the leaves, nitro, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium deficiency. You also have nutrient burn on leaf tips. I think your overfeeding and causing lockout, I suggest you do a good flush and feed with smaller amounts 400 to 500 ppm and ph of 6.2

With that being said I grow organic and don't bother with ph or ppm. Hopefully someone will chime in and confirm or deny my diagnosis.

sounds good The Sns spary is the only one iv heard of and organic so il have to grab some of that asap for future to :thumb:
Yea i think a flush will be needed since these plants are 3 months or so old and since u say that i havent been looking the water that much when feeding and watering i just stick to the recomended doses and the rain water is already 6.5 ph with 30-40ppm so theres realy no change when using nutes. il try start watering with a lower ph and see how it goes at 6.2
Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom