Very first grow

Jabulldawg86

420 Member
Hi, I'm in Kentucky and started growing from a seed that I found and planted it. Its growing so far, I think it could around a couple of weeks, how can I keep it alive until I get a grow tent or make a grow cabinet. I currently have it outside. Any and all help is wanted and appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hey Jabulldawg86,

Ok so that’s what we call a bag seed. Is your seedling in container or planted in the ground? Did you start with potting soil or use dirt from yard or woods? Did you modify the soil with any amendments?

In order to help we need all the details you can give us, pics are good so we can see the size and leaf color to tell if it has any deficiencies. How often do you water? How much water do you give?

Hi, I'm in Kentucky and started growing from a seed that I found and planted it. Its growing so far, I think it could around a couple of weeks, how can I keep it alive until I get a grow tent or make a grow cabinet. I currently have it outside. Any and all help is wanted and appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Hey @Jabulldawg86 hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I'm glad you got your first seed started.
Get some decent soil for it.
Then check out our sponsors. They have great deals on all the equipment you need.
I'd start with @GeoFlora Nutrients fantastic nutrients and easy to use.
Then I'd check @Weed Seeds Express and order some feminized seeds. You have a 50-50 shot of having a female plant.
Great seeds and genetics are paramount.
Even if it is a female seed there is no guarantee you will get decent smoke from it.
If your going to spend 4 months growing a plant you want something to show for your work.
Lots of people get started with bag seed. I've seen some great bag seed girls.
Good luck with her.
If you start a journal we can follow along and help when needed.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom