Very little space between nodes

bluebell

Bag seed
1 plant
indoor Hydro, 2 gallon res
Res temp unknown
Expanded clay pellets
Suspended roots in deep water culture (this here)
135 actual watt black star LED, 2 26 watt CFL
It is air cooled, stays between 75-84 degrees
Ph 6.5, previously 6.8
No pests
Nutes: flora nova grow, 7-4-10
4 sq foot room

I have a grow journal and I recently got a comment saying that this plant is stunted, and that I should just move it to flower and get it finished as fast as possible, and verging longer would be a waste of time. I'm looking for more opinions, seeing as though I'm brand new to growing.
Regardless I haven't seen anything like this in my searches, or in the grow journals I have watched, can any one else offer some wisdom? (My Grow journal)

I would stop the LST. It doesn't seem to need it. If you are setup to, I'd let it grow in veg a bit and see what happens. I think it looks kinda cool. :)

so far I'm thinking the same thing about keeping the veg longer.... if its super short growing and I Keep up with the LST for just a little longer to spread out the plant a bit, it will be cool.

i think it looks awesome too, haha, but perhaps its not doing so well, according to more experience than Me... in any case I think I'll swipe a clone and keep her around if she produces well... if she is a she of course

Have you topped her?

Thats a very short & compact plant which is certainly displaying indica traits.

It may well be suffering with some sort of genetic flaw/phenotype from its origanil parent plant, happens with seeds tho & even with regular seeds from seed banks...

Might be worth take a clone or two from :thumb:

I once inherited a dwarf & very stunted plant from a friend which only grew to 12" in height once in flowering... but clones where taken from that lone female plant which i also inherited !

Those turned out very fine indeed :love:

Here's a pic of a 6th generation clone from the dwarf runt i recieved last year.

009722.JPG
008810.JPG

Every ugly duckling can turn into a swan :peace:

The above pic's are all LST work & average drying in weight is aprox some where around 45g per plant but has varied with single plants weighting in from 36g to 58g.

Back
Top Bottom