Viking Power

blueviking

Hey I grow in a tent that is 120cmx120cm200cm and it's light source is a 600w hps in a cooldtube but I am going to upgrade with another hps lamp with 400w inn a few days

humidity is about 45% and the temperature is around 24 Celsius. The lights are on 24/0

The plants are now growing in 11 l pots containing 50% soil 30% coco and 20% cat litter.

I feed the plants with 20ml calmag per 10l and use canna flores by what the plants need so it varies from 20 to 50 ml per 10 l

the strains im growing.

viking blue x4
viking sativa x4
caramellow x1
bubblelicious-x-onyx x1

I am coming with a new update when the plants are 6 weeks old

took out this little lady today(caramellow) and brushed one of her branches with pollen.and now I just let her stand alone for about 24 hours then i'm going to showers her with some water and put her back together with the other plant.

let's just hope I gets some good seeds from her:cheer:

thanks hologram

I started harvesting from week 13 to week 14
I got 1kg with dry buds and maybe 100 to 200g with loose buds that I'm going to make butter off so I'm very happy with my first grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom