Violator Kush

Re: SouthernWeed's Poll Winning Grow.Violator Kush/House & Garden Nutrients

Good morning and welcome to the jungle. Boys and girls, I got a problem...the plants are to big and healthy. I believed that the 18 gallon tub was large enough for 4 plants, and it is if you're talking about water/nutrients, but the actual top size is really to small for the number of plants I'm growing...three would have been much better, but we got four, so we'll have to make do the best we can.

Oh yeah...these girls reek to high heaven. I replaced my carbon can filter yesterday, and it has helped quite a bit, but there is an unmistakable smell coming from the grow room.

I'd like every one to keep in mind that these plants are 5 1/2 weeks from seed. I'd like to say it's my guru like skill when it comes to growing, but the reality is it's 100% nutes. I'm so sold on the H&G stuff that I must be careful not to sound like a pimp/salesman, but if you have some skills as a grower, you should break off the coin and try this stuff...totally unbelievable.

A few pics taken about a half hour ago...

100_2469.jpg

100_2470.jpg

100_2471.jpg

100_2472.jpg

As y'all can see, they are just grooving right along.

Y'all have a great day.

I am soooooooo in for this one. Already got a who's who of spectators going. Between your knowledge and theirs - I expect my head to explode from all the new input. Course that could be because I'm very well medicated right now.

:thumb:

are you going straight 12/12 w/o a dark down time? I was speaking to Butcher at length about going 30-36 hrs and he tested it on 4 plants...3 flipped normally and 1 with 30 hrs dark. same plant...the one plant was significantly reduced in stretch andthe trunk thickened up a whole lot more.....

That's really helpful. I had some observational evidence myself to agree, but I wasn't controlled enough to say for sure or propagate any rumors. And this time I didn't dark them and they went crazy stretch - like Southern's multiple inches a day. Does this mean I need ANOTHER room in my grow cycle - at least it would be cheap - 0 watts on light.

:nicethread::thanks::peace:

:thumb: Looking good my friend, I am hoping to see some 6' beasts in your garden here soon... :yahoo: Beautiful as always......:ganjamon:

FUC**N outstanding!!

Thanks Bro. The info in your journal with this strain was invaluable in getting a plan together for mine.

I am soooooooo in for this one. Already got a who's who of spectators going. Between your knowledge and theirs - I expect my head to explode from all the new input. Course that could be because I'm very well medicated right now.

It's nice to have you along.

:thumb: Looking good my friend, I am hoping to see some 6' beasts in your garden here soon... :yahoo: Beautiful as always......:ganjamon:

I think these will be 4-4 1/2 feet when done. The NL clone may be closer to 5...she's taller by a fair bit. I believe there is a realistic shot to see a one pound harvest on this grow if everything continues like it's going now.

Thanks for looking in Brother.

No pics today, just this. From side to side and end to end the bathtub is full. I have a literal tub full of pot.

Obviously the plants are obscenely healthy and vigorous...this ought to be very interesting.

Week 3 Flower Nutrient mix

Aqua Flakes A 168ml
Aqua Flakes B 168ml
Multi Zen 53.2ml
Drip Clean 5.6ml
Root Excelurator 15.2ml
Great White 7 scoops

Got a freakin' jungle back there. Tub is completely full of plants. Vertical height is still going crazy.

Pic tomorrow.

Y'all have a great day.

No pics today, just this. From side to side and end to end the bathtub is full. I have a literal tub full of pot.

Obviously the plants are obscenely healthy and vigorous...this ought to be very interesting.

I just noticed the tub faucet in one of the pics for the first time. If you were a real man you'd bathe with your girls. But we definitely don't need pics of that!

:rofl:

Been kind of busy here the last bit...new baby on the way...selling one house and building another...but while I may not have had much time for a journal lately, I want to assure you all that the plants are not suffering in any way.

Frankly, I'm running out of adjectives for unbelievable. All plants are gaining over an inch a day...they've grown nearly a foot in about a week, and the ridiculous amount of budsites makes me dream of a time about 8 weeks from now when we take all this down.

In the pictures, the most visible of the budding is on the NL...she's taller and a bit leggier than the VK...but in a week or so I believe the pictures will show much better what I can see with my eyes right now on the VK.

Four days growth since last pic set.

100_2473.jpg

100_24741.jpg

100_24751.jpg

100_24762.jpg

100_24773.jpg

100_24791.jpg

That's the show for today.

Y'all have a great day.

yep, VK seems to need a lot of room for all the lateral branching and bushiness.

looking fantastic SW!

mine reeked too, and the smell was very unique and different. Really pungent earthiness that would almost be nauseating at times, but once dried and cured, mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm good!!!

rock on SW ;)

lookin' great southernweed:goodjob:

yep, VK seems to need a lot of room for all the lateral branching and bushiness.

looking fantastic SW!

mine reeked too, and the smell was very unique and different. Really pungent earthiness that would almost be nauseating at times, but once dried and cured, mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm good!!!

rock on SW ;)

lookin' great southernweed:goodjob:

you never fail to impress me. cant wait to start my own!

Thanks for all those kind words. I'm very happy with where we're at with them right now, hopefully that won't change.

Have you ever had one of those grows where everything went right? Well, I got one of them going right now. There was a resurgence in vertical growth yesterday, with all four plants putting on over 2 inches, and an astonishing amount of new budsites as well as rapid development of existing sites.

The NL clone is still the tallest...by a good bit...but the rapid development of the VK makes me believe they are going to give the NL a run for her money in the yield department.

I'm adding roughly 1 gallon of water per plant, per day...no nutrients with the topping. My PPM level are staying remarkably steady...unlike the bucket grows where I dropped PPM levels by as much as 40% in a single day...dropping a steady 10-12% per day. There are no visible defficiencies...slight pinking of the stems on the NL is par for the course with this strain, I'm told by the grower the cutting came from.

So at the moment, I'm about as happy as anyone could expect to be.

Quick pics...

100_2480.jpg

100_2481.jpg

That's all for today.

Y'all have a great day.

some beautiful ladies indeed:goodjob:

wouldn't it be nice if you could plant bushes like that instead of hedges? i would put them in front of every college, movie theater, and krystals.

some beautiful ladies indeed:goodjob:

Thanks BB, I think they're coming along great.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stretch continues as bud formation gets well underway. The NL clone is a bit ahead in flower formation, but the VK are closing fast and I think we'll be able to drop all four plants at the same time.

PH/PPM is right on the money and the plants show it. No twisting, cupping or clawing. The NL has a few droopy/curled leaves right at the very top...my fault, forgot to raise my lights yesterday and the tallest point was slightly warm...no big deal, lights moved, plants improved.

Not alot new to report today, I'll take and post some pick tomorrow.

Y'all have a great day.

speaking of ph/ppm there is not a hydro shop nearby me and my sink water comes out at a ph of 8+, any ideas on what to do for water without breaking the bank on ordering it?
now that i've fully waked and baked let me just say DAMN! on behalf of all my friends who i showed your ladies to. MW2 here I come

Back
Top Bottom