Pink Bathroom - Mars II 400 - Winter Grow

Zombiewoof

getting my coco pre seasoned after a round of sterilizing the mix from a greenhouse grow
seasoning with myco,fungi,beni germ mix & humatic germ mix , adding in some molassis & some fruit fusion to give the microbs some feed
it's a mix of Cana premium 4 parts coco 1 part pumice 1 part charcoal
will also pre season with Hi-Brix stone flour/myco/char product when i pot-up

3 MarsHydro 400's 2 in the shower stall & one just out side of that
this is a unused bathroom at the house
the shower stall leaks so it's not been used in 16 years I plan on a tub the concrete style to fill the shower floor & have a tub with tube attached into the drain & down in the drain so all water will go in the pipe on not on shower stall floor
anther grow just out side the stall that will also use a concrete mix tub but I'll drain that by hand or shop vac .
still picking out seed ; i'll post what I want to go with & see how you guys think on which
this will be a photo grow :peace:

:popcorn:

Subbed and scrubbed, all the best for ur diary and we're all here to enjoy so lots of photos, every success to you in ur venture, from the smoke and the heart. And West Ham United football club. :bravo:

here's the seed I got for tyhis grow
I "need" sativa as I have a lot of couch-lock stuff in the jar
need some head high , get up & get moving buds

phantom cookies a htbrid

bay 11 by king klone PM gets some of these

bomb THC

barneys lsd

ace congo

ace golden tiger

anyone run any of these ?

i have to make a choice on 3 or 4

the shower stall is 34" x 32" the spacce in front is 28 x 40 so 2 area of grow
the stall is 3 sided all tile enclosed
so I can actually run a flower section in the stall & a veg just outside the stall with a black out panel
I got a new andriod phone I'll post some killer pix of pink walls L o L

I've heard a lot of good things about the thc bomb. I'm growing one in my first grow of next season. Plus I'll be making seeds of it, so let me know. Super hyped to get to try some of that bay 11. Really like the description on the site. Can't wait to see what strains you choose.

Excited to see some pics and what setup you choose. Separate veg will come in handy if you clone or want to get some plants going while the other two flower

I've heard a lot of good things about the thc bomb. I'm growing one in my first grow of next season. Plus I'll be making seeds of it, so let me know. Super hyped to get to try some of that bay 11. Really like the description on the site. Can't wait to see what strains you choose.

Excited to see some pics and what setup you choose. Separate veg will come in handy if you clone or want to get some plants going while the other two flower
yeah at 1st it's a all in on both areas but when flower time I might pick off a few clones to save the genes & for later in the new year & come summer I;ll need clones for the green house . yeah THC & LSD will grown as well as the congo & tiger those being land race sativa & I want to cross the two
Phantom cookies sounds great too

slow , lol

been amaassing some parts small fans , temp & humidtiy gauge
cleaned pots , soil/coco ready & primed & 1/2 the insulation is up
gonna burn off all 5 phamtom cookies seeds & some of the satvia as clone starters

a month late but got plants breaking coco !
3 phamtom cookies , 1 THC bomb 2 LSD Bomb 1 critical
all three mars 400 in play thinkin' adding one more
did the paper towel thingy 2 days ago seems to work for me , this time dirct planting into 5 gallons
pre= condititioned the coco ,
watering with a seaweed extrat , rooting booster , micro beni fungi & germs in a sewer in bottle stuff
the PHC came in colored stems lush green 1st seed leaf , no real ones yet :thanks:

Merry Christmas to you & yours PM
as well as everyone else no matter what holiday you find comfort in . Burn another my Friends !

Back
Top Bottom