ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

173147608_3846859632064881_8188360309994417588_n.jpg
Running a galaxy auto in coco coir under the XS1500, she is loving the upgrade.

20210417_093746.jpg

hope your light turned up.:Namaste:
Bro, I cancelled it. Here is why. i use a 2x4, but also have a 3x3. If i got the p4000, it wont fit in the 3x3 if i had to use it. So, I got 2x P1500. Which, i think would be awesome, because i can have a slight gap between them but still have an overall definite footprint of 35inches wide, just 5 inches shy of the p4000. So, i think 300 watts will be way more then enough for a small BS med grow, Just 3 GSC. and, i saved $136.. They will be here Tuesday, BUT, still went with ViparSpectra. Seen some awesome results for such a small investment. Will probably have a journal.. Thanks for checkin in bro,

Bro, I cancelled it. Here is why. i use a 2x4, but also have a 3x3. If i got the p4000, it wont fit in the 3x3 if i had to use it. So, I got 2x P1500. Which, i think would be awesome, because i can have a slight gap between them but still have an overall definite footprint of 35inches wide, just 5 inches shy of the p4000. So, i think 300 watts will be way more then enough for a small BS med grow, Just 3 GSC. and, i saved $136.. They will be here Tuesday, BUT, still went with ViparSpectra. Seen some awesome results for such a small investment. Will probably have a journal.. Thanks for checkin in bro,
What ever works for you dude.Glad your all sorted nearly :thumb:

What ever works for you dude.Glad your all sorted nearly :thumb:
THANKSA BROTHER, and just a heads up, Ive been doing alot of research, with Lux and PAR. With these lights, lux conversion is 0.024. So, lux X 0.024. I think alot of people are burning up their plants, these lights are no joke, and actually giving them 2x the light they need. Makes sense, now ive calibrated my lux meter and know why i burnt everything i grew under my cobs, lol.. OK bro, just a heads up to you and the growers here.

Ye i have backed my light right of at 75% its at 40 inch away from my biggest girl.Big step up on canopy penetration
over my two p300s.Just got to work a little harder on my canaopy with just the one light.Thats defo a big advantage
having two lights when your growing more than one strain.Happy growing m8ty.
:hookah::passitleft::blunt::Rasta::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::bongrip::bong:

Hey ViparSpectra,

Thank you for being a sponsor here at 420 Magazine. I would love to test run one of your lights. I have tried to pm you directly but I’m unable to do so.... not sure what‘s up with that other than user error on my part.... I have a journal here and work answering questions on the faq pages so it would be visible to lots of new members. Thanks for your consideration

Awesome opportunity! Thank you @ViparSpectra for sponsoring our forum and providing us this opportunity.

I have their P1500 and P2000 lights. Very impressed with their build quality. This year will be the first time using them to grow some plants from seed to harvest. I used them last year for some clones and having the dimmers was so convenient. Excellent light quality from the dimmest to brightest setting. I would love a chance at testing the newer XS series!

Welcome to ViparSpectra 420 Hot Sale

- 10% OFF on April 19th &21st with code: VIP420

- 15% OFF on April 20th with code: 420SALE

- Giveaway Prize: 1 piece XS1000, Grow Tent 24”x24”x48”, Grow Bags, 3-Gallon:420:

Note:
Winners will be picked up on basis of the order numbers (from April 19th to 21st) randomly.
The winner will be released after April 22nd.​
02.jpg

THANKSA BROTHER, and just a heads up, Ive been doing alot of research, with Lux and PAR. With these lights, lux conversion is 0.024. So, lux X 0.024. I think alot of people are burning up their plants, these lights are no joke, and actually giving them 2x the light they need. Makes sense, now ive calibrated my lux meter and know why i burnt everything i grew under my cobs, lol.. OK bro, just a heads up to you and the growers here.
***********Update alert on these lights.
So, after i got my Viparspectra P1500, I was able to calibrate the whole Lux-Par conversion thing.
The new conversion is 0.0165
So, 20,000 lux is 330 PAR.
The info i got the first time, was from Shane from Migro, but Ive done this with this exact spectrum, and the results are much different.

At 14 inches, full blast, is 1000 PAR,
at 13inch, 250 PAR at 13-16% is amazing.

ok, just wanted to clear that all up once and for all.

***********Update alert on these lights.
So, after i got my Viparspectra P1500, I was able to calibrate the whole Lux-Par conversion thing.
The new conversion is 0.0165
So, 20,000 lux is 330 PAR.
The info i got the first time, was from Shane from Migro, but Ive done this with this exact spectrum, and the results are much different.

At 14 inches, full blast, is 1000 PAR,
at 13inch, 250 PAR at 13-16% is amazing.

ok, just wanted to clear that all up once and for all.
I need to get a Lux meter. I don't fully understand all the conversions and what intensity I should be shooting for. I have watched a few of the Migro videos on YouTube. If there is a lux meter you recommend, please let me know. I don't want to waste money on a piece of junk, but I also don't have a ton of $ to throw at it. I'd love a PAR meter but just isn't a justifiable expense.

I need to get a Lux meter. I don't fully understand all the conversions and what intensity I should be shooting for. I have watched a few of the Migro videos on YouTube. If there is a lux meter you recommend, please let me know. I don't want to waste money on a piece of junk, but I also don't have a ton of $ to throw at it. I'd love a PAR meter but just isn't a justifiable expense.
well bro, check this out. Ive been saying for years now, the HydroFarm Par meter is one of the biggest schemes in this industry, that straight, outright fools growers. All it does is diffuse light coming into the meter. Years ago, i converted my Dr. Meter, but then i got a hydro farm Lux meter, and guess what, i converted it to exact LIGHT INTENSITY METER reading, as the Apoggy, or, realllllly, extremely close. The object, is get it close to what PAR might be, and dont burn your plants.

Now, there was a video on the Tube, Dr. MJcoco that did a par reading of this P1500, in a 2x2 tent, so that is what i went off. He used the Apoggy PAR meter.
at 14.5 inches, is 1000 PAR, so i calibrated it too my hydrofarm meter.
Even the P1500 PAR chart says Pretty darn close,

Par-Lux.png

I already run a p600 an 2 v300 but would love to upgrade the v300s ,your new lights look awesome ,

The ViparSpectra LED grow light XS Series on the market now offers comparable results to other type of traditional lighting in both terms of yield and fruit size. XS Series grow lights may look the same as other led grow lights available at slightly cheaper prices but our Led grow lights are assembled using the market leading components and our own ratios and wavelengths to provide a high quality, reliable led grow light that works in all phases of plant growth.

The development of high-power LED diodes and advanced heat dissipation systems now allows LED diodes to operate at higher voltage than ever before, the latest LED plant grow lights now feature either a double optical lens or a triple optical lens that amplifies light while also providing ideal light scattering pattern, suitable for vigorous growth in both vegetative and flowering plant growth cycles.

XS_Series_1000_1000_600x600.jpg

These grow lights provide exceptional growth not only in the vegetative stage but also in the bloom / flowering stage , use our led grow lights from start to finish and you will be rewarded with big bushy ,healthy plants and large fruits, buds etc. with their own power cord they can be placed wherever extra lighting is required.

Early light sources had a limited spectrum, namely blue, red and sometimes orange, But the ViparSpectra LED grow light XS Series Led grow lights cover the entire spectrum and include near-ultraviolet, blue, red, green, yellow, orange, infrared, white 3000K, 5000k. XS Series LED grow lights are available in different wattage.

By having LEDs that emit light at wavelengths close to the absorption peaks of chlorophylls, LED grow lights can grow more efficiently than full spectrum lights. ViparSpectra grow lights are environmentally friendly from every possible point of view.

MAIN ADVANTAGES OF VIPARSPECTRA LED GROW LIGHT XS SERIES:​

EFFICIENCY​

These grow lights emit PAR light, which is photo synthetically active radiation, which provides greater efficiency and better results. When these light sources are used to grow plants, they accelerate growth because the wavelength of light emitted through them is exactly what the plants need. Plants have specific wavelength requirements for the process of photosynthesis. Traditional white light bulbs do not provide these wavelengths and therefore inhibit growth. Not only will those incandescent and fluorescent lights interfere with plant growth. Incandescent lights, when ignited, generate more than 80% of the heat and thus emit heat instead of light. This heat can be harmful to plants. LED flowering lights emit light at the right frequency and wavelength. What's more, the spectrum of red and blue light can be balanced for optimal results.

ENERGY CONSERVATION​

These lights can help you save over 75% energy. This quality also helps to reduce the damage done to Mother Earth. If light uses less energy, it indirectly helps to preserve the environment. The cost of running these luminaires is less than half the cost of HID or other types of lighting systems. They consume about 100 watts of power. What's more, they have a long lifespan up to 100,000 hours, almost 50 times longer than traditional white lights and bulbs. The maximum service life is near 10 years. They can significantly reduce energy consumption and help conserve our natural resources. Indeed, indoor LED grow lights are great for home use.

LESS HEAT​

Since LED grow light XS Series produce less heat, they will not scorch your delicate plants and flowers. They are warm to the touch and produce very little heat, which allows you to grow different types of flowers and plants under one roof. These lights are suitable for plants that require high humidity. Plus, because it produces less heat, your plants won't need to water frequently. Another advantage of this lamp is that it will not warm up the room. This means you can save energy that will be used by the cooling systems to lower the room temperature. These LED grow lights only work a few degrees above room temperature.

ZERO NOISE​

These lights do not make any Noise and are completely silent. Unlike the buzzing fluorescent lamp, these LED lights are quiet. They do not make any disturbing or annoying sounds.

NO EXTERNAL DAMAGE AND DETERIORATION​

These lights are shock resistant and will not burn out. One of the features of this luminaire is "slow failure". The light will go out due to dimming for a certain period of time, and it will not go out suddenly. In addition, it is not fragile like a fluorescent or HID lamp because it is made of solid-state components. They are not subject to external damage and this is another reason for their long service life. LED grow lights do not contain toxic materials such as mercury, which is commonly used in fluorescent lights.

MULTI-UTILITARIAN QUALITY​

Low power consumption, low maintenance and small size of LED lights have made them a multi-functional product. It has a wide range of applications and is widely used for visual signaling, lighting, indicator and sign applications, as well as non-visual applications such as remote control. It is sometimes used in sensor systems and as a motion sensor. An example of a motion sensor is an optical mouse used in computers. The wireless mouse works with the signal or radiation received through these Best LED grow lights 2021. Not only that, but it is also used as a light source for machine vision systems.

One of these days...very soon, I will be pulling out buds like this from a jar. Then I will keep on learning and working on the craftsmanship necessary for this amazing plant! Thanks for supporting this community and its future. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom