Volcano: how do you vape it?

Reuse of easy valve mouth pieces.
Hello...Just stumbled across this thread,:thumb: long time volcano user here, more dabs now but if I smoke pot it’s usually in the digit. I use easy valves and re build them to swap out the bags, with a press and flat head screwdriver it’s easy to replace the bags, I have a solid valve but I prefer the easy valve. I’ve had heat issues before, and was resolved a couple years ago, never had a fan issue yet. I had ordered a new element from them and repaired all has been fine since, maybe a year ago had some power flickering issues was a relay on the back melted because of my heat sheield on the element being somewhat destroyed from the repair, that’s why the case stays off now, just too keep her more cool, anyway a small wire to bypass the relay solved the problem for me so far.

Cheers
DA90052D-E8DF-44BC-A144-22C1A275D3B2.jpeg

Disassembled easy valve
69728CA2-8624-411B-8C55-66AC22772784.jpeg

Small flathead to pop the ring out then need a press/vise or something to get back in (big channel lock or something similar may work)
77E0F06A-19A0-4F97-8F9A-37EB675131D9.jpeg

The problem relay below resolved by a simple jumper wire
27F9DD8A-BDDB-4543-A50B-7F20BD618E4E.jpeg

I grind my flower in a coffee grinder and always vape on max heat

And the tool box, always try to save vape leftovers for cooking, and re use all the screens/washers I can as they are crazy expensive here, 5 screens and washers is $29 bucks as you can see on that little volcano bag if you zoom in.
image.jpg

:volcano-smiley: Cheers
Stu

That is some serious oil,, man,, sure gotta be careful with that oil,, i had some heated a bit for pouring and mixing, and i spilled a bit on the counter and stuff,, holey moley,, talk about sticky and near impossible to clean,, get out the iso alcohol to get thru it

SSheesh,, makes great tincture tho,, i use for pain control on my hands,, andmthe odd little taste,, Works great but tastes awful,, ha

CCheers friend,,

That is some serious oil,, man,, sure gotta be careful with that oil,, i had some heated a bit for pouring and mixing, and i spilled a bit on the counter and stuff,, holey moley,, talk about sticky and near impossible to clean,, get out the iso alcohol to get thru it

SSheesh,, makes great tincture tho,, i use for pain control on my hands,, andmthe odd little taste,, Works great but tastes awful,, ha

CCheers friend,,

Yes, it's better not to spill any of this stuff. It's pretty potent. I'm vaping cobs in the volcano as well, and it definitely has got my head buzzing. Typing is a bit difficult at the moment o_O

I've never tried to make tincture, and I'd also like to make some cream. I want to see how they work on pain.

Yes, it's better not to spill any of this stuff. It's pretty potent. I'm vaping cobs in the volcano as well, and it definitely has got my head buzzing. Typing is a bit difficult at the moment o_O

I've never tried to make tincture, and I'd also like to make some cream. I want to see how they work on pain.

they work very very well. i swear by them. i like the tincture right now, simply because it does not hang around so long on the skin,, so i can use it more often,, my wife is an oil fan right now,, she loves, and is correct in doing so,, she loves rubbing it on,, feels so good,, and works

the cream,, i found, when made with bees wax , is a pain,, the wax stays behind on your skin and ruins everything it touches,, miserable stuff indeed

lotto trreads on it,,

Magnus8's Canna Cream, Body Butter & Canna Lotion Study Hall

this thread not in a good place right now, as you will see why if you go there,, but tons of info in there

:thumb: nickeluring, I was reading here last night too. This will be a good thread for me also..... I like the term “avb” I never knew what to call it, I made some over Xmas and just made the cookies today, have 8oz left over for something else, plus still have a good stash of avb. Looking forward to learning some more cool ways to use my leftovers the coffee cream sounds amazing :kiss:, that may have to be next one to try.
Here’s a couple pics of last batch
C3F76B58-7605-4DC7-86C5-4213BFB942FF.jpeg

The stash 16x16 tub
0B084E75-75E4-40A2-B64C-EF8459E079B8.jpeg

Avb cookies made this morning
B7FD0455-CF22-450C-AF87-39F34DA7E256.jpeg

AFA64A41-F8C3-46A0-AE82-6ABE1729AF53.jpeg

Cheers!

bravo stu

:goodjob:

they work very very well. i swear by them. i like the tincture right now, simply because it does not hang around so long on the skin,, so i can use it more often,, my wife is an oil fan right now,, she loves, and is correct in doing so,, she loves rubbing it on,, feels so good,, and works

the cream,, i found, when made with bees wax , is a pain,, the wax stays behind on your skin and ruins everything it touches,, miserable stuff indeed

lotto trreads on it,,

Magnus8's Canna Cream, Body Butter & Canna Lotion Study Hall

this thread not in a good place right now, as you will see why if you go there,, but tons of info in there
Good to know about the cream, nivek. I would hate something that stains everything.

:thumb: nickeluring, I was reading here last night too. This will be a good thread for me also..... I like the term “avb” I never knew what to call it, I made some over Xmas and just made the cookies today, have 8oz left over for something else, plus still have a good stash of avb. Looking forward to learning some more cool ways to use my leftovers the coffee cream sounds amazing :kiss:, that may have to be next one to try.
Here’s a couple pics of last batch
C3F76B58-7605-4DC7-86C5-4213BFB942FF.jpeg

The stash 16x16 tub
0B084E75-75E4-40A2-B64C-EF8459E079B8.jpeg

Avb cookies made this morning
B7FD0455-CF22-450C-AF87-39F34DA7E256.jpeg

AFA64A41-F8C3-46A0-AE82-6ABE1729AF53.jpeg

Cheers!

Good uses of that AVB, mate. Do you use butter? I have tried butter, olive oil, and coconut oil. Coconut is my preferred fat to use. When ingesting it, so far it's for me the tastiest way to eat it. Butter is great for toasts.
Haha, that AVB stash is massive! Sooo much tasty stuff to cook.

Thanks man!
I used butter this round, have used olive oil in the past, both are good. I don’t mind the taste, although I did read somewhere last night about washing it, I may give that a try next time I do oil to see the difference.
Yeah I have a ton of avb, used 20 cups in 3 sticks of butter this round for the cookies. Definitely think I’ll be trying coffee cream next.
Cheers:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom