Voodoo Botany - Just Documenting My Journey

My planting medium is simply dirt from my own yard, which is quite fertile due to plenty of volcanic content, and has nourished many plants, cannabis and others since we started growing things back in 2015. I think the big reason that cannister's dirt looked so meh was because I had watered the night before and the dirt was still damp and lightly muddy.

I am 99% certain that my fails are simply due to first and foremost, me taking on too many projects to manage at once, plus most all fails were not in the most optimal of spots for lighting, and then the couple additional cold snaps we have had after a week or two of Springlike weather. I do seem to recall S:02 being down in the living room here the night it failed, and I did turn off the main heater that night, and put the other on a single bank; and S:02 was not in one of the primo lighting spots.

2024-03-07 / 12:00

NHN-Journal-0002-Birthday-Spanking-35.jpg

Only survivors thus far (and they seem to be barely hanging on) are Pair:0/S:02, and Pair:1/S:00, 02, and 03. They are at least slated for porch time today as long as the weather is good. Currently 43 and supposed to hit 49 today. Guess they get to go outside shortly after this update. P:0/S:02 will also get its planter topped off. Hopefully with more stem buried, it can remain vertical without needing a crutch.

And we also had one casualty among the flowering Birthday Spankings.
NHN-Journal-0002-Birthday-Spanking-36.jpg

Pair:1/S:01 if I remember right. Not sure where I tossed the marker stick when I decommissioned it yesterday.

So that is all for this update. Still need to do one for the Bitter Sweet Pie Lites and the Bubblegum Lites before starting the Purple Ghost Candy journal at 16:20. The BGL and BSPL entries will go in the Noobs Helping Noobs journal for now.

2024-03-08 / 14:00

NHN-Journal-0000-BSP-Lite-BGM-Lite-39.jpg

One Bitter Sweet Pie Lite and three Bubblegum Lites came off of flowering lighting of 14D/10L yesterday around noon, BSPL-S:05 and BGL-S:01, 02, 03. They are all getting some sun out on the front porch today.

NHN-Journal-0000-BSP-Lite-BGM-Lite-40.jpg

Naturally, as soon as I got everything outside and set up, Ma Nature decided it would be a perfect day for gusts. Yeesh. Seems even the mildest breeze sends them flapping all directions. Hope this doesn't kill them.

2024-03-14 / 12:00

The one Bitter Sweet Pie Lite that was on flowering lighting from planting on 03/04 is now on veg lighting and is enjoying some nice healthy sunshine on the porch today, along with S:05, which I didn't bother getting a picture of.

NHN-Journal-0000-BSP-Lite-BGM-Lite-41.jpg

I am expecting to get more of its siblings out there tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom