Wappa replenishment countdown

ed the head

What with the Covid pandemic (hopefully) continuing to wane, I took a risk and booked air and hotel for my annual ( now twice interrupted) Amsterdam trip. Top priority will be picking up some more feminized Wappa seeds from Paradise Seeds. I am even more interested to find out if those wonderful genius's have further developed from Wappa, and what joys that may behold? This information is not apparent from their web site, at least note to me in my condition. I've written to them inquiring, hopefully they get back to me.
220 days but who's counting? :cheesygrinsmiley:
:yummy:

Sound like a fun trip and good luck with your purchases.

:oops: I missed the weekly anniversary count now a couple of times :sorry:

:cheesygrinsmiley: 23 weeks + 6 days to :cheesygrinsmiley: Mijn Mekka

The time away was necessary and well spent.

Operation Repair Minnie the Mazda's coolant leak completed, enabling Operation Rehome Sofa on Monday, and Operations Virginia Contractor Compensation and Virginia Continuing Project Inspiration Tuesday to Thursday. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We also visited the world's largest private collection of original works of Robert Galvin, the home of Robert Galvin :cheesygrinsmiley: . After visiting our Nieuw Amsterdam home recently he was inspired to render it in a painting. My bride loved it so it too is being rehomed :cheesygrinsmiley: Is putting a painting of your home up in your home like putting a hat on a hat?
We'll find out soon.
Galvin.jpg

Taking my daughter and grandson to the Snug Harbor Lantern Festival was a lot of fun, first time for the younger ones. Previous years had bigger, better displays but they still enjoyed it. Replacing three food vendor trucks with their own single food concession stand also a big change for the worse. More expensive, poorer quality and much longer waits. Someone will try to blame Covid, don't buy it.

Food Spoiled by Greed and Avarice at Snug Harbor Lantern Festival

As if all that is not enough for one lucky human, later today we will go see our second movie out in as many weeks. Only the second post Covid movie theater visit to see The French Dispatch

:thumb:

What with the Covid pandemic (hopefully) continuing to wane, I took a risk and booked air and hotel for my annual ( now twice interrupted) Amsterdam trip. Top priority will be picking up some more feminized Wappa seeds from Paradise Seeds. I am even more interested to find out if those wonderful genius's have further developed from Wappa, and what joys that may behold? This information is not apparent from their web site, at least note to me in my condition. I've written to them inquiring, hopefully they get back to me.
220 days but who's counting? :cheesygrinsmiley:
:yummy:
That's great Ed.
I think we are all a little jealous, hehe.
Hope everything goes well.
Have fun.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom