Ways to use Great White?

cnile

ok so i get the idea of sprinkling it where the root ball is going during transplant, thats easy and cool but i have read so much more looking for advice from people that have tried what they are suggesting please.

i have read to let it sit in water for 1-2 days

i have read to let it sit in water and carbohydrate to thrive for 1-2 days before meeting the plant (the bacteria replicate with the carbohydrate food)

i have read to mix it in with waters

and the one im really interested in is -
if im using calimagic, then floramicro, gro, bloom and superthrive then ph down in my next feed can i add great white in there somewhere, and when do i add it?

the great white has to have a carbohydrate added to my coco to live isn't that correct also?
what do you guys use? i like molasses, how much to use?

how much are you guys sprinkling in? i used like 1/20 tsp for a solo cup. is that near enough?
i just transplanted them tonight with that 1/20 tsp added in there, just a super light sprinkle. i want to do it right though, should i add some to my water tomorrow and water them? how much?

Well, Cnile, I don't stress over up-potting. I just sprinkle Mykos on the root ball and plop it in the hole in the bigger pot. Then I water to overflow, then leave it alone to recover.

If you're activating your own microbes, a little goes a long way. Enough to cover the rootball should be enough to get the symbiotic relationship going. Follow the instructions on the package.

There is no right and wrong way. Just innoculate the soil in any way that makes sense to you, and let nature take its course.

Oh, and I use molasses when I want to add carbs to the feeding, one to two tablespoons per gallon. I'm lazy, I mix it in with the nutes, when I feed once a week.

i did it just like that, great white and gave them some molasis after. i have tons of roots coming out the bottom. thanks

i didn't use that much molasses though. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom