Weed Tea

I brewed up some fresh leaves and a few buds in my coffee pot using the filter and some tea bags and got a super bad ass glaze over..
Unfortunately I haven't been able to repeat this process with dry bud's or even fresh ones again.

I did however read somewhere if you boil your water on the stove and pour it over the weed and add a table spoon of butter to the mix and let it sit for 3 hours it will also give you the same effect. I haven't tried it.
good luck

I have read to get the best medical value out of tea, you have to add some type of fatty substance to the water, because THC is not water soluble and so for the THC to properly be extracted, an element like butter, or in my case milk works great, when added to the boiling water, to extract the thc... :) tastes pretty good too with a little milk and honey :)

I have read to get the best medical value out of tea, you have to add some type of fatty substance to the water, because THC is not water soluble and so for the THC to properly be extracted, an element like butter, or in my case milk works great, when added to the boiling water, to extract the thc... :) tastes pretty good too with a little milk and honey :)
got to try that:thanks:

This recipe isn't tea however it works and is very tasty

7.......fresh ripened strawberries
1/2C...lemon lime sodapop
7....... ice cubes
1/2g... weed (this may vary)

Grind up weed as finely as possible (i use a brand new coffee grinder unused with coffee)
mix everything in a blender
serving size:1

does it get you high? thats why I wanted to use bud in the tea so you can get high, has anyone tried or know?

I've made the tea before and it does work...more of a body buzz than a head high.... kind of like taking a mild perscription muscle relaxer feeling. I took a saucepan, put a bunch of water in it, about a cup of milk and dumped about a good 1/8 of herb, ground up, into the pot. Brought the water to a boil and then turned it down to just keep the water on the edge of boiling. I would let the water evaporate low in the pot, refil it with water and let it boil down again.. The longer you boil it, the more THC that will end up in the fatty materials in the milk. I think I boiled mine for about a good 1/2hr to hour and then strained all the herb out with a strainer and coffee filter. It actually tasted great with a peppermint teabag added, and gave me a pretty good body relaxation for a while.... definitely not comparable to a concentrate like tinture in strenght, more just nice for a mild relaxation. :)

stem can contain as much as 1% THC. getting the proper amount and boiling them in water will extract the THC. also stick the stems in a coffee grinder to make it really fine. boil the stems like 20 min on a low boil. drink it and u will be ripped

wow I didnt think there was enough thc in stems to make green dragon, thats why I wanted to use popcorn nugs. But I will re try that I guess, need more.

When I was growing up I used to clean the stems out of the kilos for my brother and we would take the stems and put them in a big pot, add water and put the temperature on low for a couple of hours until the water turned dark. Works real good! I don't think boiling the water is a good idea because high heat kills the THC. You could add buds but I would at least make dry ice hash out of them first.....:smokin:.....

First, place a piece of dry ice (about the size of a computer mouse) in your can or container. Place your trimmings and/or buds in the can on top of the piece of dry ice. Next, place a second piece of dry ice (about the same size) on top of the trimmings. Now, secure the opening of the bubble bag over the opening of the can and make sure it fits tight and secure. You will want to get the can as far into the bag as possible. Turn the can upside down so that the filtered screen on the bubble bag is over the center of your large glass pane. Begin to shake the can/bag directly over the glass. After about 30 seconds of shaking, you will notice a layer of kief begin to accumulate on the glass. Keep shaking for 5 minutes. After this, stop shaking and remove any remaining chunks of dry ice from the can. Scrape the kief into a pile and place in your hash press. A hash press can be purchased at any head shop (just be sure to ask for a pollen press). When pressed, this kief will become hash. You may also press it using paper by folding it and using your hands and body weight to firmly press the kief into hash. To get a lesser grade of hash, repeat the process with the trimmings you used the first time. You won’t be disappointed with the amount of hash you can get out of these buds/trimmings.

there you gro dude

that post earlier with the strawberries will get you pretty blitzed and with the strawberries you can't hardly taste the weed your drinking.

I think i might make some now :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom