Weeds - Little Boxes Themes

I used to watch this show back when it started and I had the movie channels but now i'm watching it again on the internet, i'm at the beggining of season 3 now, its funny how then end each show with such a cliffhanger

I'm getting the series through netflix. Its so nice to sit down and just watch the whole season and not have to wait a week to see what happens next. :) Unfortunately I will have to wait to see the current season until it comes out or find the episodes online.

i've been watching since the beginning. i'm starting to re-watch the series now using netflix. i canceled my movie channels in favor of netflix and it was a wise decision.

i'm looking forward to a move away from the whole border story line to the rumored dispensary storyline. i hope they show dispensaries in a good way.

I love "Little Boxes" anyway. I wish it got more airplay on radio. Oh well, I guess that's what iPod for for.

i'm looking forward to a move away from the whole border story line to the rumored dispensary storyline. i hope they show dispensaries in a good way.

yeah its getting kinda wierd haha
where is conrad been at?

Back
Top Bottom