Purple Kush First Grow Ever - 400 Watt CFL Set Up

Think it depends on the amount of light. Think it can cause hermie, slow bud growth, or revert back to veg if its bad enough.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i see but the light leak that i have is very small also they are under 24 h of light. i will prob cover the cracks on flowering stage when i will putt my hps 600w light .

I bought some Panda Plastic on the cheap @ghostdog24, Look at Home Depot or Lowe's, etc...it won't take much to solve that issue for you bro

EDIT: Panda Plastic; white on one side black on the other, i.e.; it blocks light well
#2 add a fan at minimum or some sort of ventilation cause the plastic it will trap the light's heat in your grow space...which might nt be a bad thing if your in Sunny, but Frigid Colorado like UseM...lol?

i will deff cheke that out but for now i dont think it really effect them the leak is very minimal compare to the amount of light in the closet .
IMG_94915.JPG

the next issue you might need to adress is "garden smell"
that might not be an issue yet

depending on where your at "smell" might not be an issue...but if it could be then it will be soon

well i got that covered. i have a carbon filter with a fan for the smell.

So today i had to flush my babies because they were getting very yellow because last time i gave theme too mush nute. after the flushing i gave them 1/4 of the nutes at 550 ppm and 6.7 ph .

can anyone please help. i woke up this morning and found this at the tip of my leaves .
15941137_775259882627752_5860289221130143708_n.jpg
15941056_775260189294388_9044775321640919092_n.jpg

can anyone please tell why is this happening?

To know the exact amount of nutrients you give seedlings follow this formula.

ZERO.

you give seedlings ZERO nutrients. Everything they need is in the soil at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey whats up KD . no man the tow in the back are some seed that i found in some weed that decided to germinate and see if they are female.the 3 in the front are the purple kush ones from crop king seeds.
A good idea in my opinion would be if you are tight on seeds and you get a male breed 1 male and 1 female

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Use colloidal silver method to produce male pollen on one plant. Harvest the pollen and hand pollenate the plant you used CS on. This is called S1 seed propagation. You will get about 100 feminized seeds.

Yea but Jimmy if he already had a male why not just got for regular seeds like I'm going for regular seeds ( because I want to create my own strain) and the reason I say,that is because with. A male you will also be able to smoke the weed from the female but just have to take all the seeds out but if you use colidoal silver you can't smoke that weed

True.
Male seeds are a commodity.
I make the pollen and store it in the fridge for cross genetics.
That's called R1.
If you use CS, you end up with feminized pollen. You can use that pollen to cross with anything.

True.
Male seeds are a commodity.
I make the pollen and store it in the fridge for cross genetics.
That's called R1.
If you use CS, you end up with feminized pollen. You can use that pollen to cross with anything.

Ok also what happens when you get like the perfect breed to 2 strains do you get to name the new strain?

Back
Top Bottom