Purple Kush First Grow Ever - 400 Watt CFL Set Up

I'm not psychic bro. Even after 20 years I still use the probe. Why guess when you can know?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
i know bro haha. what i mean is should i give theme there first week feeding are they ready or i should give theme only water ? and thank you bro for all the help you have provided cheers .

Nope. They'll be lots of nutrients left in the soil. I don't feed mine till they get almost 2 feet tall.

What soil you got?

Nope. They'll be lots of nutrients left in the soil. I don't feed mine till they get almost 2 feet tall.

What soil you got?

its soil with zero nutes in it .
IMG_94531.JPG
IMG_94555.JPG
IMG_94563.JPG

Then you gotta feed it. Usually a 1/4 to half dose for a plant that size.
Good soil btw. You gotta water a lot with the High porosity.

Thats what i did . i think there is nothing else i can do at this point but wait and hope for the best i guess :thumb:

I thought about using peat moss from Home depot but they don't have this fancy Peat Moss with moisture control and other additives for PH stabilization. I looked there and at Lowe's and Ace before I went to the hydro store to buy Coco Coir. I think I got 2.8 CF for about $30

mix with 1/3 Perlite it seems to be plenty for my next several grows if I continue using 2gal pots \
or rinse very well after each use and use a few more times even?

Ghostdog, where did you hear that it has zero nutrients? It says right on the bag that it contains technical grade fertilizers and micro nutrients.

its soil with zero nutes in it .

IMG_94555.JPG

Ghostdog, what JimmyJames is talking about here is a moisture meter with a long metal probe that indicates moisture in the soil. You can check how wet your soil is even down at the bottom of the pot, depending on how far you push the probe down.

Do you have a moisture probe?

Yeah you should never! feed your young ones that size any nutes period. Your soil should be fine maybe little b52 or something along that line if anything for nutes during its first few weeks. Humidity dome also will help or anything to over them to keep the humidity in. Good Luck :cheer:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom