Weedseedsexpress: Spring Deals, 30% Discount

Just placed an order and it went through ok for me...

Think I'm too stupid to figure it out , yet ..wake and bake ! Thanks for the update ..it might be this old iPad ..maybe I'll try a little later on a different device.

image.png

Hey you have a glitch with your site? ..can't put anything in my cart ?
Keeps asking for product options, can't select seed pack size .. Anyways ..looks great otherwise !
Thanks for contacting us and your interest!

That's weird! We still get orders in...is there a certain device you use so I can send the info to our developers?

Thanks again!

Cheers! David

They accept bank transfers, could you go to the bank and have them send it?
I’m sure there’s other ways around it if you can’t. How much is the order?
Thank you for helping! I appriciate it :)!

Thanks for contacting us and your interest!

That's weird! We still get orders in...is there a certain device you use so I can send the info to our developers?

Thanks again!

Cheers! David

it’s like a fist year/version iPad .. thanks for your quick reply.
Do you have a shipping warehouse in Canada ?

Very inconvenient not having interac. Just placed an order and figured that I have no way to send payment....
We are indeed still working on a solution to get Interac. Yet, as we are in the Netherlands, it's pretty difficult to set this up and will need some time. Yet, I agree...Interac would be a great payment method to add and definitly will be added in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Gagedape! We appriciate that!

Welcome to :420: and thanks for your support! I'm sure you'll have your hands full so maybe I can help when it comes to posting. I noticed on the first page you had quoted many posts. Here's a little tutorial on how to quote all, or part, of many messages and place then in one single reply. It will save you lots of time.
Here's an example of multi-quoting:
We are indeed still working on a solution to get Interac.
Oh good news!
Yet, as we are in the Netherlands, it's pretty difficult to set this up and will need some time.
Understood

So you can see that if you have many people asking questions you can put all their quotes in one message.

Replying and Quoting

To reply adding a quote from a particular post, use the Reply button found below every post (pictured above). This will quote the post and insert the quote directly into the compose box. If you want to quote multiple different posts in one reply post, tap/click the + Quote button on each post that you wish to quote and use the Insert quotes button to place them in the compose area.

Tip: If you highlight some text in a post, the + Quote/Reply button will appear allowing you to quote just that portion of the text.

Hope that helps. It will take a couple of tries to understand it but it's well worth the effort to figure it out.

Again, welcome to the magazine!

it’s like a fist year/version iPad .. thanks for your quick reply.
Do you have a shipping warehouse in Canada ?

My pleasure :)!Unfortunate not as this point. Yet, I won't be surprised if this is something that will happen in the future.

Replying and Quoting

To reply adding a quote from a particular post, use the Reply button found below every post (pictured above). This will quote the post and insert the quote directly into the compose box. If you want to quote multiple different posts in one reply post, tap/click the + Quote button on each post that you wish to quote and use the Insert quotes button to place them in the compose area.

Tip: If you highlight some text in a post, the + Quote/Reply button will appear allowing you to quote just that portion of the text.

Hope that helps. It will take a couple of tries to understand it but it's well worth the effort to figure it out.

Amazing! This is great! Thank you so much MrSauga for your help! This will indeed safe time! Appriciate it!

Back
Top Bottom