Week 10 Outdoors. Flowering yet?

Hey can I still super crop my plant now? And what about topping and fimming

I wouldn't get prune happy because every leaf brings energy to your plant. From the looks of it, you may take off the first couple lower branches if they look spindly, but don't start removing water leaves unless they start yellowing or dying. I've found that tying plants in various directions so sunlight can penetrate the middle of the plant helps production and keeps your plant from getting too tall if privacy is an issue. Be gentle and be careful not to break or split branches. Start off with slight bends at first and gradually increase it after a couple days. I like twine better than wire because fine wire tends to cut branches. Soft, malleable plastic coated electricians wire works real well too.

Alright guys so here is an update on my plant. It is starting to flower now. Yay! But before it was I got some string and tried to tie it down, but in a couple of hours it broke free. I did this 3 times with duct tape and it still broke free. So strong So strong my plant is. Now I am giving it the flower food almost everyday with lots of water. It has been super hot outside.
IMG_20120728_125149.jpg
IMG_20120728_125135.jpg
IMG_20120728_123526.jpg
0802121451.jpg
0802121450e.jpg
0729121236e.jpg
0729121236a.jpg
0729121236.jpg
0727121315a.jpg
0727121315.jpg

Alright guys I need some advice. Is it ok to give it flowering food everyday? So far, what I do is first pour water all around the soil to make it all wet and then I pour the nutes all around. I dont see any burnt tips on the leaves only a tiny little bit, so I am guessing it is ok. I am using Super bloom by Green Light 12-55-6

Great work my friend!:bravo:
Looking at some pics before she flowered some leaves looked to maybe have slight N deficiency.. I still see some fans alittle light in color, but overall.. I LIKE HER:) Great to see how the buds are forming, this is what im hoping my girl,Cindy will flower like..
Its gunna look mad having them foxtails hanging around!! So youre into week 16, do you know the rough flowering time for this strain outdoors?? I can only hope for you there is still a little while coz i think them buds are just gunna get PHATTER:):)
Cant wait to see her in few weeks, nice one! Later buddy,
SMOKEM;)

I always think of Day of The Triffids when I see buds that look like arms trying to grab you.:yikes:

Nice plant there, the buds are coming in real dense and nice. Watch out for the bugs, they're always lookin for a new home. I also use Miracle Gro and it has worked like a charm for me as well. Glad to see somebody else using it, and getting great results as well. For a cheap, pre-made potting soil, it's hard to go wrong if you have good genes that create a big healthy plant looking for nutes.

Gonna be some good meds there, i'll be waiting for some harvest pics and close-up bud shots! :)
Best Of Luck, and Happy Harvesting!

~RL

Thanks buddy :D I dont know what strain I have. What is rough flowering time? I think it will continue to bud for about 1 more month because it is still really hot and full of sun over here in TX

**************************************************UPDATE***********************************************
Man I think i might have a hermaphrodite :'( I Hope I dont but I see these ball like flower things and they open up. I was thinking and hoping that they were just flowers that were gonna bloom and turn into bud but idk. Does anyone know?

Post some close up pics of what you mentioned and some of us may be able to help you better.

Aight I took some pictures of the bud and I was pulling down a branch to see the bud and I accidentally broke the branch :( :'( but I tied it up. Man this sucks
DSCN7217.JPG
DSCN7207.JPG
DSCN7205.JPG
DSCN7204.JPG
0902121344a.jpg
0901121351.jpg
0901121333b.jpg
0901121333a.jpg
0901121333.jpg

Sorry for the lull in response. From what the pictures seem to show, you either have a herm or a fertilized female.

Back
Top Bottom