Week 10 Outdoors. Flowering yet?

aznsportruck

Hello everyone I have raised a great sativa outdoors and it is about to be the 10th week of being alive. I see pistols all around the plant and it had them for about 2 weeks. I am not sure if it is flowering/budding stage yet. And because of that, I don't know which fertilizer to use, the veg nitrogen or the high phosphorus for flowering fertilizer. Does anyone know what week outdoor plants usually start budding at?

0715121713b1.jpg
0715121713a1.jpg
07151217131.jpg
0715121523f1.jpg
0715121523e1.jpg
0715121257b1.jpg
0715121257a1.jpg
0715121250b1.jpg
0715121250a1.jpg

That's a pretty potted Sativa. Perhaps you could make a good quality compost tea (I like that Gardner & Bloome Harvest Supreme) or try some Fox Farms Big Bloom at half strength, then increase the amount in a week or two if the plant reacts well.

Hi Mate, youre girl looks like she's starting to show her sex, you will notice more and more pistils(hairs) grow on your plants bud sites and cola's.. So id say you should be ok to start some form of bloom solution now, and by the looks of it, if all goes well.. YOULL HAVE SUM NICE GANJA!! Hope they all produce well for ya! Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Make sure you show us sum bud pics!! Catch ya, Smokem..

I'm new to this site and have a question of my own. My plant looks very similar to this plant and is also a female. I just got fox farms tiger bloom, big bloom, grow big, sledgehammer, microbe brew, kangroots, open sesame, beastie bloom, and cha Ching. What is the best combination of these fertilizers I should use at this point in the grow and how often should I use them? I haven't used any of the fox farms products up to this point. Just all purpose plant food and water. Please help. Also my plant is 4 feet tall at this point and has been planted outside in the ground for about 16 weeks now.

I'm not sure how to upload pics from my iPhone. It won't let me do it for some reason. All the nutes came in a package deal that is the reason for having all of them. As I said my plant looks identical to the one listed above with pics but it is planted in the ground and not in a grow bag or pot. I'm just wondering out of all the nutes I have what would be the best ones to use at this point and how often.

I have the feeding schedule that came with the fox farms nutes already but thanks for the link. I guess my question would be, givin the stage that the plant above is in which is that it just started showing flowers, what should I use now for nutes in my plant? Like I said my plant looks like it could be the plant listed above and is in the same stage. The fox farms schedule only goes to week 12 and I believe I'm in week 16-17 of the grow. It started showing its sex which it's a girl but the white hairs are browning and there aren't very many of them. It isn't stacking to form a solid cola. It's just showing the sex of the plant. I need to know out of the nutes I have what would be the best combination to use at this point and what stage of the plant would you say it is in?

If it were my plant I'd be feeding it Big Bloom ... 1/2 strength the first week and assuming it reacts well, full strength thereafter :bongrip:

Would you only feed big bloom or a combination of some of the nutes I have? The fox farms nute schedule says to feed with big bloom, tiger bloom, and cha Ching at 12 weeks and it says to stay on the 12th week feeding if your plant is over 12 weeks old. With my plant being 16-17 weeks old And only been showing sex for about 2 weeks I don't know what I should do. First time using fox farms ever and I haven't used any of them through the grow but I want to start using the right stuff for the stage of growth I'm at.

I fed the plant the listed nutes for week 12 at about half strength once already and it seems to be doing pretty good. I just want to know if I should be using any other nutes I have along with what I have already fed them to get the end results I want? I fed tiger bloom, big bloom, and cha Ching at half strength, but I'm pretty sure that I have other nutes that would help with bud production that came in the package I bought.

Pick the 2 that has the highest % of phosphorus (Phosphate), which is the 2nd number. And put a half spoon of each and mix it in a gallon of water.

I fed the plant the listed nutes for week 12 at about half strength once already and it seems to be doing pretty good. I just want to know if I should be using any other nutes I have along with what I have already fed them to get the end results I want? I fed tiger bloom, big bloom, and cha Ching at half strength, but I'm pretty sure that I have other nutes that would help with bud production that came in the package I bought.

Jusr curious what package is this and how much does it cost?

Would you only feed big bloom or a combination of some of the nutes I have? The fox farms nute schedule says to feed with big bloom, tiger bloom, and cha Ching at 12 weeks and it says to stay on the 12th week feeding if your plant is over 12 weeks old. With my plant being 16-17 weeks old And only been showing sex for about 2 weeks I don't know what I should do. First time using fox farms ever and I haven't used any of them through the grow but I want to start using the right stuff for the stage of growth I'm at.

Hey there Ktown.

I use this product line. In this stage since you started the plant off with a longer vegging time you want to skip to the beginning of the flowering stage on the Fox farm feeding schedule. Which is week 5.

You will be using:

Big Bloom 3 tsp
Tiger Bloom 2 tsp
Open Sesame .25 tsp (Should come with a .25 scoop in the container)

You may need to up the PH or add a large amount of water to the mix, either way will get the ph of the nutrient application closer to what you need.

So after feeding the plant the nutes and a couple days later, the end of all my stems where new growth is are showing a redish purple color. It is only at the end of all the stems where new growth is and that's it. There isn't any purple on any of the rest of the plant. Please help ASAP. Tell me how I can fix this issue if in fact it is even anything to worry about?

Back
Top Bottom