Week 3 Auto: how long till the nodes grow?

spamshq

741EC528-060D-478F-B90E-83FB8EB664FB.jpeg

Having done LST does it look ok for week 3? How long till those lower nodes grow out a bit because they seem very condensed down
The wholes are caused by LST wire so ignore those
0585F20A-F77A-4FDB-A460-C6F5E61F4C25.jpeg

A755B37A-C2A3-4C50-8E2A-245F0CF16106.jpeg

I think your not getting an air flow due to the pot not being full and tide to the side
Now if it where me i would remove the two big leaves so air flow gets under and they will be out in a day gain , this is me though , but that's up to you and im sure others will chime in , wait for others advice , this would be my number one move

I think your not getting an air flow due to the pot not being full and tide to the side
Now if it where me i would remove the two big leaves so air flow gets under and they will be out in a day gain , this is me though , but that's up to you and im sure others will chime in , wait for others advice , this would be my number one move
I thought of removing the bigger fan leaves but I already removed 2 around a week ago that were covering everything. Would you suggest point my fan at it so the plant is constantly shaking slightly or will that cause wind burn?

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom