Week 7 flowering: worried about leaf colours etc

Any input or advice on what’s wrong here and how to sort it or are we worrying about nothing? Thank you

@Stardawg37

Attachments

• ECEB6994-BFD0-4D71-A077-3BBA912F2F2E.jpeg
    ECEB6994-BFD0-4D71-A077-3BBA912F2F2E.jpeg
    799.8 KB · Views: 128
  • AAF9902A-3407-4B2B-8589-C0C6DE891882.png
    AAF9902A-3407-4B2B-8589-C0C6DE891882.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
  • 0534D1D3-366F-4EB0-B50A-2BD03593D4F3.png
    0534D1D3-366F-4EB0-B50A-2BD03593D4F3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
  • 6476D98D-A9CC-438C-8305-7B028A0C52A6.jpeg
    6476D98D-A9CC-438C-8305-7B028A0C52A6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 137
Help us help you

Thanks for the reply @Chris Scorpio they were starting to dis colour ain’t last week so wee got advised to start the pk 13/14 so that’s the girls be on that for a week and there still not looking much better but buds are still getting bigger we’re growing 6 of them in coco under 2 600 hps lights thanks

I clearly see a potassium deficiency that could have been avoided by feeding better in mid bloom. What nute line are you using? Are you adjusting pH appropriate to your grow medium? You could start giving a finishing nute with heavy PK if this is a long running sativa, but if it is an 8 or 9 week plant, it is too late to try to adjust out of this now. The plant is able to finish up by stealing stored up K out of those leaves that are being cannibalized, so the buds are finishing out... its just getting ugly to do so.

I clearly see a potassium deficiency that could have been avoided by feeding better in mid bloom. What nute line are you using? Are you adjusting pH appropriate to your grow medium? You could start giving a finishing nute with heavy PK if this is a long running sativa, but if it is an 8 or 9 week plant, it is too late to try to adjust out of this now. The plant is able to finish up by stealing stored up K out of those leaves that are being cannibalized, so the buds are finishing out... its just getting ugly to do so.
Thank you for the reply @Emilya

we’re using canna nutrients, coco soil & 20litre pots.

coco a & b - 20ml of each per 5litre
Boost - 20ml per 5 litre
Calmag agent - 5ml per 5litre
PK 13/14 - 7ml per 5 litre
Bio bizz top-max - 15ml per 5litre

Lights - 2 x 600hps lights

temp 25.3Degrees
Humidity - 43percent

so basically we can’t change anything at this point, will we just let them run there course for 10 days and flush twice ? If anyone could be more specific on exactly what we do from here in as much detail as possible please thank you.

@Stardawg37 @Emilya @saltybluegrass

As you can probably guess looking at your potassium starved plants, I am not a fan of starving them further at the end by giving only water. A proper flush to wash the built up salts out of the coco is appropriate going into the last two weeks, but then keep on feeding them right up to the end. If you haven't flushed yet during this grow, that in itself could be the problem here. I don't know if those dosage rates you gave above are what is recommended for the hungriest time of the grow, but don't hold back on the nutes, and if someone has told you to feed at less than 100% rate, kick them in the shins and hand them one of your damaged leaves as an explanation for your action. Also, since you didn't mention pH, not having that adjusted properly could be the entire problem, even though you might be feeding properly.

Thanks very much for the info @Emilya youve really helped wee will know better for next time round 1st time we’ve had a go and always worrying but we’l flush them tomorrow then start with full nutes for 2 weeks thanks again

As you can probably guess looking at your potassium starved plants, I am not a fan of starving them further at the end by giving only water. A proper flush to wash the built up salts out of the coco is appropriate going into the last two weeks, but then keep on feeding them right up to the end. If you haven't flushed yet during this grow, that in itself could be the problem here. I don't know if those dosage rates you gave above are what is recommended for the hungriest time of the grow, but don't hold back on the nutes, and if someone has told you to feed at less than 100% rate, kick them in the shins and hand them one of your damaged leaves as an explanation for your action. Also, since you didn't mention pH, not having that adjusted properly could be the entire problem, even though you might be feeding properly.

thank you all for the advice, gave the girls a good flush today and back on with nutrients tomorrow. Daily feeding

it’s myself & @Stardawg37 that are doing this together sorry about the confusion.Thanks again

Hello again there folks, buds are starting to become more dense and the deep potent smell is there, here is on of the big girls and placed a can beside it to give you a size guidance

@Stardawg37 @Emilya

Attachments

• BF80732A-A19C-462C-97BA-4D71DEA9C10B.jpeg
    BF80732A-A19C-462C-97BA-4D71DEA9C10B.jpeg
    913.9 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom