Weird seedling/sprout

Good morning all, so I recently germinates and started two random bag seeds from different bags... One was ultra tiny and is doing good... The other started strong got nutrient burned on accident and slowed down. That was about three days ago. Both are growing well now, but I have noticed an odd leaf pattern on top of the nut-burned plant. I am not sure but I think my plant auto-topped itself.....is that a thing...I've never seen it before or heard of it.?!

IMG_20211117_065657201.jpg

IMG_20211117_071117316.jpg

Good morning all, so I recently germinates and started two random bag seeds from different bags... One was ultra tiny and is doing good... The other started strong got nutrient burned on accident and slowed down. That was about three days ago. Both are growing well now, but I have noticed an odd leaf pattern on top of the nut-burned plant. I am not sure but I think my plant auto-topped itself.....is that a thing...I've never seen it before or heard of it.?!

IMG_20211117_071117316.jpg

Good morning @HappyHazmat88 cute lady.
How are things in Rochester today.
I'm from Ontario.
Been to Rochester a few times.
Mild nutrients are all you need until she builds some roots.
She doesn't look too bad though.
Just keep on going she will be ok.
Next run @Weed Seeds Express has great genetics.
Mystery seeds are a potential time bomb " hermie".
Stay safe.
Bill

Hi Bill284, so I didn't give it nutes...I forgot to flush the soil before planting it... The previous plant that died was in the soil before and was given a couple rounds of nutes...so my mistake lol but I will be getting auto seeds once I have a tent...but for now the mystery grows are kinda fun :p and yea Rochester is ok getting cold quick lol and I like Ontario really nice quiet.

Back
Top Bottom