Welcome To The Quadrant!

I've thought about doing the tomato bucket before for cannabis. But never actually did it. I. Sure if you did larger bucket for cannabis it would be massave growth for sure.

one of the black containers on an outdoor grow would be the ticket. musing about one in the back yard for a cbd grow. i'd run it indoor for a number of wks then transplant.

thc plants outdoor are still a bit of a taboo. but who knows. my mom knows 70yr olds growing it in suburbia by the front door steps. and no one in the neighbourhood notices. they still get bugged by politicians and jehova witnesses door knocking lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hear ya lol good friend of mine looks like a sweet old guy, never crossed my mind that hes got several 10' tress in the backyard hahaha.
I've come to realize my buddy is just an older badass lol I'd love to see your water bucket (grey ones) with cannabis in them. My gosh it would be massive colas.

I hear ya lol good friend of mine looks like a sweet old guy, never crossed my mind that hes got several 10' tress in the backyard hahaha.
I've come to realize my buddy is just an older badass lol I'd love to see your water bucket (grey ones) with cannabis in them. My gosh it would be massive colas.

lol i'm one of the old fuckers now .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

my best friends daughter just had her first kid... all of her friends and her husband come to us for grow support lol
i've been supplying cbd tincture to them. her hubbies other kid knows me as an uncle though i'm not actually related lol

edit: it's just easier to explain to the young un's :p

lol i'm one of the old fuckers now .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

my best friends daughter just had her first kid... all of her friends and her husband come to us for grow support lol
i've been supplying cbd tincture to them. her hubbies other kid knows me as an uncle though i'm not actually related lol

edit: it's just easier to explain to the young un's :p

Hahha nice. I'm likely not that far off from ya.
Mad respect fella, without someone older then me, teaching me the ways. I'd only be half as good and twice as clueless lmao

Hahha nice. I'm likely not that far off from ya.
Mad respect fella, without someone older then me, teaching me the ways. I'd only be half as good and twice as clueless lmao

still learning.

never grew hempy before stumbling through here. had no clue what it was. realized immediately it would suit the circumstances.

i used to do hydro. yrs ago. when i came back here i hucked a system together. then had a good gander at what everyone else was up to in hydro. didn't even fire mine up. the advances in diy systems alone were better than the $2k+ systems i used to drool over at the hydro shops. and they do it for pennies on the buck.

the point is don't think you know it all. there are many ways to get there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

@SmokeSara I have a feeling that your going to get an increase in sales very soon.. You honestly should thank this guy because that's what convinced me 100% to buy the FC3000.

Better send my order before everyone else hahah..

This guy has done the best led review and testing I've ever seen, hats off to this fella. Tons of valueable info about this light.

Link below.

Unbiased review from 5 days ago.

20201024_090341.jpg
@SmokeSara

Back
Top Bottom