Were are all the midwest people at

stedfast82

just looking for people in the midwest some new friend's and good time's . I'm in Ill is there anyone at home.

well happy to see we have some friend's here in the mid USA. glad to have you here Grow Hard.!!!!!!!!!!:welcome:

bump for the midwest

I grew up in IL and lived there for 25 years, but now relocated to Cali...Still love my hometown Chicago a great deal...Cubs or sox...CUBS!!! Ha, and gotta love DA BEARS!!
I really miss the food a ton :) If it wasn't for that bitter winter and humidity I would still be there :)

speaking of midwest...Does anyone remember "christmas buds" that only came around during late november(back in the day), were super bright green and red, and tasted like a minty candycane??? I have been wondering for years what that strain is, I would say probably 1994 era or so...? man I still can remember the taste :)

well icemud chicago has not changed and the law's haven't wish i could move. And xmas bud's haven't see any at all for a long time.

I'm glad that others have had the "christmas buds".... I've probably smoked well over 100 different strains, but that one seems to stick in my taste buds and memory very significantly.... I wish I knew what the genetics or what strain "christmas buds were". Some will say it was just a name that someone gave them, but I definitely can contest that it was a specific strain of some sort, because every year it was the same flavor, colors and tastes....Man I wish I could get my hands on whatever strain it was..... the mix of pine trees and peppermint taste... yummm!!!!

Hey Ice Mud, seams like just yesterday!! If, I had to guest I would say it was some form of sativa- in the haze family. There known for there turpentine`s and esters in lemon /citrus. This is my opinion, but indicas where still not as prevalent, in US. They are the skunk influence and with there height and "less" time to go thru cycle. They pushed passes the sativas as common. Also 30 years ago, the exchange of grow tips was limited. Compared to the ability to share info and the "ease" of grow equipment, nuit`s and grow sites. I knew 2 brothers they climbed a bob wire fence to the utilities company work yard. They grabbed 4 of the street light fixtures that hang on telephone poles. This was 30+ ago and we where wondering why the bulbs were yellow, produced equal illumination and less glare. We were 17 year old growers!! My first experience with High Pressure Sodium Bulbs and light wave effects on growth. I am proud to say I have 38 years handling this wonder and it is a blessing!! !! ( till you get busted!) THIS IS TRUE: I have no pictures but in 1982 my good friend had a sativa, indoor in dirt. There house had vaulted ceilings sky lights!! It measured 12.5 feet and almost 6 feet around. Got to love this shit!!...Grow on and Peace.....:thumb:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom