West Coast Momma's Kitchen here

I was raised that pot was the gateway drug, the typically you'll end up on the streets etc... I didn't smoke my first joint till I was 21, coughed so hard I could barely breath. You know that rough cough when you feel like your going to black out... that one. Turns out I'm Asthmatic and not dying from smoking, and also not living on the streets :) However my coughing was enough for me not to smoke barely at all, but I do oils and edibles. I love to create and try new things in the "kitchen" as I call it, along with my green thumb... I grow. I grow and use for medical reasons. I believe strongly in CBD/THC and all their properties that help alleviate pain, anxiety, and my PTSD. So here I am, in my Kitchen.... Momma's Kitchen
I am always looking for advice and to give advice when asked. Thankin ya in advance!

Welcome West Coast,

I have a feeling some of us non-edible folks might give it a whirl with some instruction. I'm gonna turn this batch of "extras" into some butter I think. I have some killer brownie recipes and might wash a small batch and try it in a few things. We'll see. I'd sign up for the cooking classes with MJ.

Back
Top Bottom