What’s the issue

Chiefy

My 2 week old seedlings some of the first set on true leave are turning light green yellowish and one plant the are cracking this my first grow and I learned everything I know off researching online but keep getting mixed reviews can someone help me out here’s a couple pics

62B7BE77-42B2-464A-BCF8-47AEEC3AC2CB.jpeg

Are you keeping them too wet form long time or are you letting them dry out between watering's , ( depending on medium ) :cheesygrinsmiley:

My medium ok make sure there are holes in your cups run water through the medium and put the cups on a towel or folded paper towels to wick the water out after you water them well. Then try to get them to dry out a bit. Other wise you should be fine as this is what I do and I only use Happy Frog so flush then wick dry on a towel. Give them plenty of light and warm air so they will dry.

My medium ok make sure there are holes in your cups run water through the medium and put the cups on a towel or folded paper towels to wick the water out after you water them well. Then try to get them to dry out a bit. Other wise you should be fine as this is what I do and I only use Happy Frog so flush then wick dry on a towel. Give them plenty of light and warm air so they will dry.
Ok good looking out

You also could just put them in bigger pots then water and you should be fine I think they may just be root stunted and want more room to breath. They are healthy other wise so do not worry they will be fine.
My thoughts exactly. Those cups look only 1/2 full. No room for the roots. Time to up-pot.

Have you read my watering article yet? It is my belief that the information contained therein will greatly improve your grow.

Regarding uppotting... if they are autos, put them in 3 gal containers, they wont get much bigger than that. If they are photos, it is not a race to get them in the biggest container... your goal should be in building a rootball at each stage and then incrementally up-pot, only after the roots fill the last container. If you are watering correctly and looking at the right signs, the plant will tell you when it is time to uppot, and you no longer have to guess.

Hey Chiefy,

Welcome to forums at 420! Soil is too wet and needs to be upcanned to larger container. If those are autos they need to be upcanned into large final container 3 to 5 gallons if they are photoperiods then just bump up to 1 gallon container.

ah I see duplicate question
Thank bro did that and they recovering a little

Back
Top Bottom