What a flipping change to my habits?

Weekender

In Ohio Cannabis is now legal to possess and grow up to 12 plants on your property. Today I set out 6 plants in fiber bags in my backyard. I have been growing for a number of years running corn fields at night, it was accelerating, enjoyable, turning into a hobby as much as my smoke. Now being legal I placed 6 of them in my yard this morning, and my guts are just rumbling. I am not sure what to expect I hope nothing. What do you think, I live in city limits of a town.

In Ohio Cannabis is now legal to possess and grow up to 12 plants on your property. Today I set out 6 plants in fiber bags in my backyard. I have been growing for a number of years running corn fields at night, it was accelerating, enjoyable, turning into a hobby as much as my smoke. Now being legal I placed 6 of them in my yard this morning, and my guts are just rumbling. I am not sure what to expect I hope nothing. What do you think, I live in city limits of a town.
I live in ohio to and I put one out back and was a little nervous but I live in the country outside a really small town. Just see what happens,as long as it's not viewable to the public.

This is from NORML website :

Ohio

HOME CULTIVATION​

Adults may home cultivate up to 6 plants, with a limit of 12 plants per household. Home cultivation may only “take place within a secured closet, room, greenhouse, or other enclosed area in or on the grounds of the residence that prevents access by individuals less than twenty-one years of age, and which is not visible by normal unaided vision from a public space.”

So I would interpret that as keep it locked up and out of sight... Pretty much the same as California, but only 6 plants in Cali.

:lot-o-toke:

Ohio

HOME CULTIVATION​

Adults may home cultivate up to 6 plants, with a limit of 12 plants per household. Home cultivation may only “take place within a secured closet, room, greenhouse, or other enclosed area in or on the grounds of the residence that prevents access by individuals less than twenty-one years of age, and which is not visible by normal unaided vision from a public space.”

So I would interpret that as keep it locked up and out of sight... Pretty much the same as California, but only 6 plants in Cali.

As long as you don't have children under 21 running around, and your on private property. Out of sight out of mind.

My surprise was the county property accessor made a surprise visit yesterday. No shame. Went everywhere, measured everything, looked in every window. It was pretty damn invasive. So I will be installing a gate, with ' available by appt only '

Ohio

HOME CULTIVATION​

We’re supposed to keep ours out of public view in Chicago. But it’s really not enforced unless a neighbor rats 🐀 you out. Then I don’t know what they do. Tickets prolly. CL🍀

Michigan is pretty much the same. The plants cannot be seen by without using something to aid seeing them so no binoculars. If someone needs to use a drone, ladder, or stand on their roof then they are using an aid to see them.

The plants cannot be accessible. Lock on the gate is a starter. Best thing recommended is an enclosure like a dog run with a locked gate. I have seen growers use a dog run with 6 foot fence and then put strips of cyclone fencing over the the top.

My back yard has a cyclone fence along the back and one side. On the other side of the back fence is the parking lot for a social organization and the side fence runs along one of the driveways to the parking area. Between my yard and the neighbor's is a wooden fence which takes deliberate looking to see into the other yard.

Stealth growing has to be used for any outdoor plants. Another way of looking at it is that the plants are growing in plain site. People in the parking lot or side drive do not see them even when looking in the direction of the plants because they see something else without realizing it. Plant flowers near the weed plants to draw attention to the colorful display as an example.

Back
Top Bottom